Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Appliaction for timmyoseaton.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Admin Appliaction for timmyoseaton. Empty
PostSubject: Admin Appliaction for timmyoseaton.   Admin Appliaction for timmyoseaton. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Hello Please take the time to read this. Thanks.
Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.): Admin.
In-game name: timmyoseaton
Timezone: Western
Times available: 5-10. On weekends 1-1am
What makes you better for this position than others?: Because I have experience being a admin... Which mean I know not to abuse my powers and i know how to solve problems.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): I am good with building, Problem solving, and commands.
Other: What I would do as admin Is plan special events every week so that players will not get bored. And you should choose me because I am exceptionally good at this. I have been admin on 10 servers sense I joined minecraft and they all said That I was a great admin. I also on one server was head admin and got promoted to co owner because I helped the players by Creating a little company that would creat events every month
I have already posted on PMC too... So I gave it a try here. Thanks for your time. If I do not make this I would like to apply for Moderator as well.
-timmyoseaton

Last edited by timmyoseaton on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I noticed something that needed to be fixed)
Back to top Go down
Trololamb
Trololamb

PostSubject: Re: Admin Appliaction for timmyoseaton.   Admin Appliaction for timmyoseaton. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:10 am

Hello timmyoseaton!
I think at the moment, we are full on admins.
Back to top Go down
MagikYeti
MagikYeti

PostSubject: Re: Admin Appliaction for timmyoseaton.   Admin Appliaction for timmyoseaton. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 am

Trololamb wrote:
Hello timmyoseaton!
I think at the moment, we are full on admins.

Agreed here.

If you are looking for mod, kd280z will fill you in on what you need to know for what we're looking for.

- Yeti
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Appliaction for timmyoseaton.   Admin Appliaction for timmyoseaton. Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Appliaction for timmyoseaton.
Page 1 of 1