Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i dont know why im have to have a title?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rocky159a
Noob

i dont know why im have to have a title? Empty
PostSubject: i dont know why im have to have a title?   i dont know why im have to have a title? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:59 am

so sorry about that when i go to fast i misspell ill do better at spelling i have a disadvantage because Im 11 turning 12 in Febuary 21!!anyways im sorry and if i get it i will not mispell sorry again Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why im have to have a title?   i dont know why im have to have a title? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:01 am

rocky159a wrote:
so sorry about that when i go to fast i misspell ill do better at spelling i have a disadvantage because Im 11 turning 12 in Febuary 21!!anyways im sorry and if i get it i will not mispell sorry again Crying or Very sad

Bro, what are you talking about?xD Slow down, punctuate. I don't think you've done anything wrong that I've seen, and no one is going to get angry about you misspelling things. If they do, I feel like most of the staff will be able to correct their attitudes pretty quickly;] Now what happened again?lol
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why im have to have a title?   i dont know why im have to have a title? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Potentialares wrote:
rocky159a wrote:

Bro, what are you talking about?xD Slow down, punctuate. I don't think you've done anything wrong that I've seen, and no one is going to get angry about you misspelling things. If they do, I feel like most of the staff will be able to correct their attitudes pretty quickly;] Now what happened again?lol

Their is no problem dude I don't think any one really cares all that much if you misspell. Just always try your best.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why im have to have a title?   i dont know why im have to have a title? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 am

Also if you do misspell something it will be underlined with red before you post. Also, how are they going to know how fast you type if you are responding to a topic on the forums? They have no clue when you starting typing or if you took a break in between to do something. Plus we understand that kind if thing it's fine.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why im have to have a title?   i dont know why im have to have a title? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:54 pm

kd280z wrote:
Also if you do misspell something it will be underlined with red before you post. Also, how are they going to know how fast you type if you are responding to a topic on the forums? They have no clue when you starting typing or if you took a break in between to do something. Plus we understand that kind if thing it's fine.

Yeah no one really cares as I said before.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why im have to have a title?   i dont know why im have to have a title? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:37 am

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Are you posting these bullshit restating posts just to pass me? :l
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why im have to have a title?   i dont know why im have to have a title? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 am

kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

I think he's trying to keep a lead on me xD
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why im have to have a title?   i dont know why im have to have a title? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:54 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Well, considering he had me by a post a second ago..
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why im have to have a title?   i dont know why im have to have a title? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:55 am

kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Well, considering he had me by a post a second ago..

:O SNEAKY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why im have to have a title?   i dont know why im have to have a title? Empty

Back to top Go down

i dont know why im have to have a title?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: