HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Longlong109
Junior Member


Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 17
Location : Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:27 pm

So Yes i am looking for stories about this server or harshland.Make a background for the harshland or just make a story for harshland story andi want it to have a midevil format.

NOTE:this is just for fun and to hear amazing stories that you made up about the server So other people can hear your amazing story-making and stuff


-Mizore742
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
So Yes i am looking for stories about this server or harshland.Make a background for the harshland or just make a story for harshland story andi want it to have a midevil format.

NOTE:this is just for fun and to hear amazing stories that you made up about the server So other people can hear your amazing story-making and stuff


-Mizore742

We've already a few of these actually

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Longlong109
Junior Member


Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 17
Location : Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Re: Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
So Yes i am looking for stories about this server or harshland.Make a background for the harshland or just make a story for harshland story andi want it to have a midevil format.

NOTE:this is just for fun and to hear amazing stories that you made up about the server So other people can hear your amazing story-making and stuff


-Mizore742

We've already a few of these actually

Yes i know like the one kd made and the one yeti made
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
So Yes i am looking for stories about this server or harshland.Make a background for the harshland or just make a story for harshland story andi want it to have a midevil format.

NOTE:this is just for fun and to hear amazing stories that you made up about the server So other people can hear your amazing story-making and stuff


-Mizore742

We've already a few of these actually

Yes i know like the one kd made and the one yeti made

Yeah both of those were pretty good.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?   

Back to top Go down
 
Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stories when I/you was/were little : )
» Tikatok Books in Libeary
» No server response
» Creepy pastas
» New online chess server, www.easychess.com

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: General Discussion-
Jump to: