HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Harhsland Citadel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagikYeti

PostSubject: Harhsland Citadel   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Alright guys, I had an idea for a little mini-dungeon we could have for players to do that relates to the server back story. I got the idea while looking for videos of strongholds over youtube. And here is my idea:

HARSHLAND CITADEL!

You walk up to the cavernous gateway of the citadel. A cold, foreshadowing breeze ripples through the maw of the mountain. In the town you had visited, you learned that inside the mountain you stand before was an ancient stronghold... of the fist empire of Harshland. Now it was called the Harshland Citadel. The faction ruled over Harshland with an iron fist, until a mysterious plague killed off hundreds of the inhabitants. Now the dead members still walk the halls, eternally guarding their castle. With a sword in your hand and armor on your back, you descend in to the cave for riches... and maybe a clue to find the shadow beast.

DUNGEON STATS:
Name: Harshland Citadel
Suggested Players: 3-5
Mobs (not limited to): Blazes, Zombies, Skeletons, Giants, Endermen
Max Prize: 10 Diamonds
WARNING: Citadel contains many lava jumping puzzles, watch out!

Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:48 pm

MagikYeti wrote:
Alright guys, I had an idea for a little mini-dungeon we could have for players to do that relates to the server back story. I got the idea while looking for videos of strongholds over youtube. And here is my idea:

HARSHLAND CITADEL!

You walk up to the cavernous gateway of the citadel. A cold, foreshadowing breeze ripples through the maw of the mountain. In the town you had visited, you learned that inside the mountain you stand before was an ancient stronghold... of the fist empire of Harshland. Now it was called the Harshland Citadel. The faction ruled over Harshland with an iron fist, until a mysterious plague killed off hundreds of the inhabitants. Now the dead members still walk the halls, eternally guarding their castle. With a sword in your hand and armor on your back, you descend in to the cave for riches... and maybe a clue to find the shadow beast.

DUNGEON STATS:

Tell me what you think.

Verrryyyyy good idea. We would just have to make sure it was a safezone and that there was no way to just dig to the end of it. Also, would there be checkpoints?

Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Potentialares wrote:
MagikYeti wrote:

HARSHLAND CITADEL!

DUNGEON STATS:

Tell me what you think.

Verrryyyyy good idea. We would just have to make sure it was a safezone and that there was no way to just dig to the end of it. Also, would there be checkpoints?

Why a safezone?make it a war zone for 1.you can not break blocks and 2.monsters can spawn

Last edited by Longlong109 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
MagikYeti wrote:

HARSHLAND CITADEL!

DUNGEON STATS:

Tell me what you think.

Why a safezone?make it a war zone for 1.you can not break blocks and 2.monsters can spawn

You can do that? xD learn something new erryday

ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:56 pm

MagikYeti wrote:

HARSHLAND CITADEL!

DUNGEON STATS:

Tell me what you think.

Awesome just sounds awesome but make sure there are no glitches

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:34 am

Very cool idea, I could help oversee and make sure there are no glitches or anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 am

kd280z wrote:
Very cool idea, I could help oversee and make sure there are no glitches or anything.

I don't think there is much that could go wrong once it's set up correctly, other than mobs not spawning right. I can help build it! Add it to my list of things I have to do xD

Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:46 am

If I had my diamond sword of awesomeness and epicness with my diamond helmet of awesomeness and epicness,I would go through this easily..Ahem or I would get sikmpo and awsm,get diamonds,make our diamond equipment,make a bow and arrows,go in there,then split the rewards,or I will just use the first way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 am

Longlong109 wrote:
If I had my diamond sword of awesomeness and epicness with my diamond helmet of awesomeness and epicness,I would go through this easily..Ahem or I would get sikmpo and awsm,get diamonds,make our diamond equipment,make a bow and arrows,go in there,then split the rewards,or I will just use the first way

Lol I like the creativity in this post Razz

Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:07 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

Lol I like the creativity in this post Razz

Haha Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagikYeti

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:52 pm

kd280z wrote:

Thanky. I mean, I may need some help with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 pm

MagikYeti wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Well I will help!

Last edited by ikoi99 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:08 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
MagikYeti wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Well I would help but you quit server D:

How do you know he quit? He hasn't even come on to notice the demote?
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:09 pm

kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
MagikYeti wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Well I would help but you quit server D:

How do you know he quit? He hasn't even come on to notice the demote?

Oh crap thought this was Lamb0 -_- Nvm 'bout that

timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 pm

MagikYeti wrote:

HARSHLAND CITADEL!

DUNGEON STATS:

Tell me what you think.
great idea

Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:22 pm

MagikYeti wrote:

HARSHLAND CITADEL!

DUNGEON STATS:

Tell me what you think.

Lol i love this idea but how big is it gonna be?lol and whats next.....The Haunted Cathedral?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
MagikYeti wrote:

HARSHLAND CITADEL!

DUNGEON STATS:

Tell me what you think.

Lol i love this idea but how big is it gonna be?lol and whats next.....The Haunted Cathedral?

Yeah pretty much Very Happy

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:56 am

This was a cool idea, sadly yeti is no longer with us so somebody else can lead the project, any takers?
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:57 am

kd280z wrote:
This was a cool idea, sadly yeti is no longer with us so somebody else can lead the project, any takers?

I will. But I have no clue what yeti wanted it to look like so it might be a bit different than this.

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:58 am

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

I will. But I have no clue what yeti wanted it to look like so it might be a bit different than this.

That's fine, just do your best! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:00 am

kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Yay I'm leading my first building project!

timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Yay I'm leading my first building project!
Very Happy lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harhsland Citadel   

Back to top Go down

Harhsland Citadel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: Ideas and Wishes-
Jump to: