HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chatbox idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Chatbox idea   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 am

I could add a chatbox to the website so instead of talking back and forth in a topic constantly refreshing you could just post in the chatbox. The alternative is people actually using the mumble server we have. Information can be found in the most recent global annoucement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox idea   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:57 am

kd280z wrote:
I could add a chatbox to the website so instead of talking back and forth in a topic constantly refreshing you could just post in the chatbox. The alternative is people actually using the mumble server we have. Information can be found in the most recent global annoucement.

Yay now I can talk to people without refreshing on the forums waiting for a new post. I was gonna ask about this when we got more people on the forums and I never really got around to it.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox idea   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 am

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:
I could add a chatbox to the website so instead of talking back and forth in a topic constantly refreshing you could just post in the chatbox. The alternative is people actually using the mumble server we have. Information can be found in the most recent global annoucement.

Yay now I can talk to people without refreshing on the forums waiting for a new post. I was gonna ask about this when we got more people on the forums and I never really got around to it.

Just try using the mumble for now and get other people to try it. Voice and text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox idea   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 am

kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:
I could add a chatbox to the website so instead of talking back and forth in a topic constantly refreshing you could just post in the chatbox. The alternative is people actually using the mumble server we have. Information can be found in the most recent global annoucement.

Yay now I can talk to people without refreshing on the forums waiting for a new post. I was gonna ask about this when we got more people on the forums and I never really got around to it.

Just try using the mumble for now and get other people to try it. Voice and text.

Ok what is the mumble same as server?

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox idea   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:36 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:
I could add a chatbox to the website so instead of talking back and forth in a topic constantly refreshing you could just post in the chatbox. The alternative is people actually using the mumble server we have. Information can be found in the most recent global annoucement.

Yay now I can talk to people without refreshing on the forums waiting for a new post. I was gonna ask about this when we got more people on the forums and I never really got around to it.

Just try using the mumble for now and get other people to try it. Voice and text.

Ok what is the mumble same as server?

If I understood that correctly then it's like a skype chatroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chatbox idea   

Back to top Go down
 
Chatbox idea
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Is the chatbox removed?
» Business Idea - International Internet Chess School
» anybody have idea where to get chronos master engine
» Chat box issue
» Age of Empires III: Modern Asia

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: Ideas and Wishes-
Jump to: