HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chatbox idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Chatbox idea   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 am

I could add a chatbox to the website so instead of talking back and forth in a topic constantly refreshing you could just post in the chatbox. The alternative is people actually using the mumble server we have. Information can be found in the most recent global annoucement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox idea   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:57 am

kd280z wrote:
I could add a chatbox to the website so instead of talking back and forth in a topic constantly refreshing you could just post in the chatbox. The alternative is people actually using the mumble server we have. Information can be found in the most recent global annoucement.

Yay now I can talk to people without refreshing on the forums waiting for a new post. I was gonna ask about this when we got more people on the forums and I never really got around to it.

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox idea   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 am

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Yay now I can talk to people without refreshing on the forums waiting for a new post. I was gonna ask about this when we got more people on the forums and I never really got around to it.

Just try using the mumble for now and get other people to try it. Voice and text.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox idea   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 am

kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Just try using the mumble for now and get other people to try it. Voice and text.

Ok what is the mumble same as server?

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox idea   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:36 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Ok what is the mumble same as server?

If I understood that correctly then it's like a skype chatroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox idea   

Back to top Go down

Chatbox idea
Page 1 of 1