Ikoi's Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Ikoi's Admin Application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.): Admin
In-game name: Ikoi
Timezone(GMT format): -5:00 (Eastern Time US and Canada)
Times available: 5:00(PM)-10:00(PM) Weekdays 9:00(AM)-12:00(PM)
What makes you better for this position than others?: I have now been with this server for the most amount of time other than Kd280z of course. I was the first mod on the server and I saw all the admins get their ranks when they first came on the server. I am now a super-mod. I have seen the website grow and seen a whole new round of mods come in to help the server. I was even on the server when it was hosted from Kd280z's computer. I now have seen 2 admins out of the three we have get demoted of there positions and now both of them have quit. I am now taking up their spots as a admin. I want this spot because I have seen this server grow from having 1 player on for 5 minutes at the most from having at least 6 players on at all times. This server now has quite a nice community and I have created great bonds between some really nice people. So now I am trying to get the biggest honor I have ever had admin. And in the future I hope this server could have 300 player slots and 50 players on at all times. So far this server has been around only 3 weeks and we already are on the road to greatness. I also feel I should be Admin because I am on the server quite a lot at least more than any of the Admins now. So I hope that this application is enough to get me admin. I can also solve problems with fairness and reason not just give the mod the higher hand because I like him more. I will also not abuse power like some of the old admins.And currently we need mods so everyone on the server apply for mod if you think you have a chance because who knows maybe in 3 weeks this could be you writing this application.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): I have been on the server for a while and know everyone on there I also have experiences with admin
Other: I am good with plugins, world edit, I am a pretty good builder, and I am pretty much liked on the server. That's all I have to say. This this server is epic Very Happy

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Accepted, you have tons of things to get more members and help out the server in nearly every way possible. This should have been obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:43 pm

kd280z wrote:
Accepted, you have tons of things to get more members and help out the server in nearly every way possible. This should have been obvious.

Thank you, thank you so much!!!! I am so honored to get admin on this server Very Happy!!!!

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:52 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Thank you, thank you so much!!!! I am so honored to get admin on this server Very Happy!!!!

You deserve this man, you're so active and great to be around on the server. I'm proud!Very Happy I know you won't abuse this, good luck my friend

swat01803
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm

CONGRATS KOI! I TOLD YOU! XD Deserved it mate congrats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:53 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Congratz
I think you will be great!

Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Woohoo I will believe you will be a great admin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   

Back to top Go down

Ikoi's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1