HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Timmyoseatons moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Well I understand you may need a moderator for the upcoming new admins? I thank you kd for taking your time to read this. Very Happy
Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.): Moderator
In-game name: timmyoseaton (very well known)
Age: 16
Timezone(GMT format): -9:00
Times available: Weekdays about 5-7 hours at the latest, weekends 7-10 hours
What makes you better for this position than others?: Well I have experience and am very dedicated to this server. I come on as much as I can. Others just want this for respect or maybe just to be the big boss. I am applying for this postion because I love this server and am wanting to help the owner with any needs he may have. I want to help players have a great time and I am hoping I will as well. I am hoping that if I do not get this the people who do will not corrupt the server in any way.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): I almost know everyone maybe a few i dont know.
other: There is nothing I have to say in this.
I am hoping that Ikoi will be a good admin and am hoping that this server will still be successful. I have been having a great time on the server sensed I joined. I first came here for moderator but now I dont really care. I am just applying for I am hoping that I will get it because I dont want no other moderators corrupting it. Anyways I love this server! I know I have failed one rank in the past, I am hoping kd that you can forgive me.
-timmyoseaton


_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.


Last edited by timmyoseaton on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swat01803
Mod


Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Your an asset to our server and you are always willing to help.. i wouldn't hesitate in giving you this position if i was kd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Good application and you have been on the server for a while. You were also a builder before and pretty trustworthy. You are also active on the forums. And you are nice on the server so I give this a +1

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:04 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Good application and you have been on the server for a while. You were also a builder before and pretty trustworthy. You are also active on the forums. And you are nice on the server so I give this a +1
Ty all for your help. And ty ikoi Smile

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 pm

First off:

timmyoseaton wrote:
Well I understand you may need a moderator for the upcoming new admins? I thank you kd for taking your time to read this. Very Happy
Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.): Moderator
In-game name: timmyoseaton (very well known)
Age: 16
Timezone(GMT format): -9:00
Times available: Weekdays about 5-7 hours at the latest, weekends 7-10 hours
What makes you better for this position than others?: Well I have experience and am very dedicated to this server. I come on as much as I can. Others just want this for respect or maybe just to be the big boss. I am applying for this postion because I love this server and am wanting to help the owner with any needs he may have. I want to help players have a great time and I am hoping I will as well. I am hoping that if I do not get this the people who do will not corrupt the server in any way.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): I almost know everyone maybe a few i dont know.
other: There is nothing I have to say in this.
I am hoping that Ikoi will be a good admin and am hoping that this server will still be successful. I have been having a great time on the server sensed I joined. I first came here for moderator but now I dont really care. I am just applying for I am hoping that I will get it because I dont want no other moderators corrupting it. Anyways I love this server! I know I have failed one rank in the past, I am hoping kd that you can forgive me.
-timmyoseaton



Secondly: You are a great member if this community and I think it could really help if you became a moderator. +1 from me and considering you have no down votes before I read it I suppose everyone else thinks you deserve it. The only sad part is you were one of the few active forum members (non staff). But yes, accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:10 am

kd280z wrote:
First off:

timmyoseaton wrote:
Well I understand you may need a moderator for the upcoming new admins? I thank you kd for taking your time to read this. Very Happy
Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.): Moderator
In-game name: timmyoseaton (very well known)
Age: 16
Timezone(GMT format): -9:00
Times available: Weekdays about 5-7 hours at the latest, weekends 7-10 hours
What makes you better for this position than others?: Well I have experience and am very dedicated to this server. I come on as much as I can. Others just want this for respect or maybe just to be the big boss. I am applying for this postion because I love this server and am wanting to help the owner with any needs he may have. I want to help players have a great time and I am hoping I will as well. I am hoping that if I do not get this the people who do will not corrupt the server in any way.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): I almost know everyone maybe a few i dont know.
other: There is nothing I have to say in this.
I am hoping that Ikoi will be a good admin and am hoping that this server will still be successful. I have been having a great time on the server sensed I joined. I first came here for moderator but now I dont really care. I am just applying for I am hoping that I will get it because I dont want no other moderators corrupting it. Anyways I love this server! I know I have failed one rank in the past, I am hoping kd that you can forgive me.
-timmyoseaton



Secondly: You are a great member if this community and I think it could really help if you became a moderator. +1 from me and considering you have no down votes before I read it I suppose everyone else thinks you deserve it. The only sad part is you were one of the few active forum members (non staff). But yes, accepted.
Yes sorry for all the hopes. Accepted? I am really thankful kd. I promise I will not let you down.

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   

Back to top Go down
 
Timmyoseatons moderator application
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: