HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Staff Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Staff Updates   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Well there have been a few changes in staff, they are as follows:

-Lamb fired

-Magik fired

-ikoi promoted to Semi-Admin

-timmyoseaton promoted to J-mod

-Potentialares promoted to Mod Builder
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Staff Updates   Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Go me!!! But congratz to Timmy and Pot too they both deserved it and the admins getting fired should of happened a long time ago

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Staff Updates   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:18 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Go me!!! But congratz to Timmy and Pot too they both deserved it and the admins getting fired should of happened a long time ago
Ty and yes they do deserve it. Magik just... raged sometimes and kicked and banned when not supposed to, And gratz pot!

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Staff Updates   Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:00 am

kd280z wrote:
Well there have been a few changes in staff, they are as follows:

-Lamb fired

-Magik fired

-ikoi promoted to Semi-Admin

-timmyoseaton promoted to J-mod

-Potentialares promoted to Mod Builder

WHOA FOR REALS??:DDD Thanks Kd^.^ It means a lot

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Staff Updates   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Well there have been a few changes in staff, they are as follows:

-Lamb fired

-Magik fired

-ikoi promoted to Semi-Admin

-timmyoseaton promoted to J-mod

-Potentialares promoted to Mod Builder

WHOA FOR REALS??:DDD Thanks Kd^.^ It means a lot
Lol I think you earned it you have built and been respectful and nice to everybody sense you joined.

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Staff Updates   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:38 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Well there have been a few changes in staff, they are as follows:

-Lamb fired

-Magik fired

-ikoi promoted to Semi-Admin

-timmyoseaton promoted to J-mod

-Potentialares promoted to Mod Builder

WHOA FOR REALS??:DDD Thanks Kd^.^ It means a lot
Lol I think you earned it you have built and been respectful and nice to everybody sense you joined.

Agreed!

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Staff Updates   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:55 am

Yes, yes this should have happened a while ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Staff Updates   Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:24 pm

kd280z wrote:
Yes, yes this should have happened a while ago.

^.^thanksguys

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Staff Updates   

Back to top Go down
 
Staff Updates
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: WE CHANGED WEBSITES :: News and Events-
Jump to: