Share | 

Puzzle idea?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Ok so remeber on the last server we had a little puzzle that one of the builders made? Well I am wondering if we should make it again, But a little more you know... funner I guess? I am guessing that players could spawn in a high place in the air. And to get down they have to fight off monsters, go through dark mazes, Jump from block to block to get away from the lava. Idk just a idea.

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:09 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
Ok so remeber on the last server we had a little puzzle that one of the builders made? Well I am wondering if we should make it again, But a little more you know... funner I guess? I am guessing that players could spawn in a high place in the air. And to get down they have to fight off monsters, go through dark mazes, Jump from block to block to get away from the lava. Idk just a idea.

I've already started this under the fountain...just havent had a chane to finish

timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

I've already started this under the fountain...just havent had a chane to finish
Oh that was a maze or whatever? I thought it was just for players to get across from lol. Btw why is the server down?

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Oh that was a maze or whatever? I thought it was just for players to get across from lol. Btw why is the server down?

I've been trying to fix it all morning...I didn't want Kd to have to reset the server back a day but I think that's about our only option...Late last night me and Deso were working on a survival area we had made, and when we were done we wanted to get rid of it so we tried to make a line of tnt about 10 blocks deep to blow it up. then the world edit had a seizure and did the same thing that it did to kd when he places 50000000 blocks at once, except it did it with tnt. This just happened to be right next to lava, which set it off right as the server was saving-_- basically a calamity of errors that has left the server crashing any time that area is rendered, which is when me or Deso log on. It happened at about 1 O'clock last night and we've been trying to fix it since, but there isn't a lot we can do. I almost got it once by setting the tnt to air but I was too late and the server crashed anyway..I'm really sorry that this has happened, and I plan to find out why the world edit did what it did, but I think our only option is going to be to revert the server back a bit D:

timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

I've been trying to fix it all morning...I didn't want Kd to have to reset the server back a day but I think that's about our only option...Late last night me and Deso were working on a survival area we had made, and when we were done we wanted to get rid of it so we tried to make a line of tnt about 10 blocks deep to blow it up. then the world edit had a seizure and did the same thing that it did to kd when he places 50000000 blocks at once, except it did it with tnt. This just happened to be right next to lava, which set it off right as the server was saving-_- basically a calamity of errors that has left the server crashing any time that area is rendered, which is when me or Deso log on. It happened at about 1 O'clock last night and we've been trying to fix it since, but there isn't a lot we can do. I almost got it once by setting the tnt to air but I was too late and the server crashed anyway..I'm really sorry that this has happened, and I plan to find out why the world edit did what it did, but I think our only option is going to be to revert the server back a bit D:
Oh if the server was on I would go on and do everything I could possibly do.

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Yeahh..I'm hoping it wont be too difficult to fix and Kd doesn't get too mad at us :l

timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Yeahh..I'm hoping it wont be too difficult to fix and Kd doesn't get too mad at us :l
So it was ONLY you and Des? No others?

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:30 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Yeah, we're the only builders. Deso had built an island at about -20000 Y so that no one would find us and we were using it as our survival area. If Kd could get us out of that area there would be no problem because the tnt wouldnt be rendering and therefore wouldn't explode

timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Yeah, we're the only builders. Deso had built an island at about -20000 Y so that no one would find us and we were using it as our survival area. If Kd could get us out of that area there would be no problem because the tnt wouldnt be rendering and therefore wouldn't explode
Good idea just hope that he doesn't get too mad at you both.

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:50 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Good idea just hope that he doesn't get too mad at you both.

I am /:

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Wait, it may be you... it's a memory error and that would take a lot of memory...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 pm

kd280z wrote:
Wait, it may be you... it's a memory error and that would take a lot of memory...
Hm...

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 am

kd280z wrote:

Is there a way for you to move Deso and I? Like without us being online? It's so far out that if you moved us away from there it wouldn't render and thus would do no harm

timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:53 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Is there a way for you to move Deso and I? Like without us being online? It's so far out that if you moved us away from there it wouldn't render and thus would do no harm
Hes already done that.

ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:57 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Hes already done that.

He has done that by jailing you I think. That is the only way with out MCEdit (or anything else that can move you) crashing.

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:58 am

ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Hes already done that.

He has done that by jailing you I think. That is the only way with out MCEdit (or anything else that can move you) crashing.

Are we just stuck in the jail then?

ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:14 am

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Hes already done that.

Yeah until we find a way to unjail you with out you tp'ing to the chunks that make the server crash.

timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:15 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Hes already done that.

Yeah until we find a way to unjail you with out you tp'ing to the chunks that make the server crash.
Lets hope that is soon

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:28 am

I will be adding a new jail plugin that sends the person right outside the jail tomorrow if I can.
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:30 am

kd280z wrote:
I will be adding a new jail plugin that sends the person right outside the jail tomorrow if I can.
Ok

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:32 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Ok

Now I KNOW you are just posting BS posts to catch me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:33 am

kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Ok

Haha how you know?

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:34 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Ok

Haha how you know?

It's assumed that people understand the post if they don't ask a question about it. "Ok" is just stating that.
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 am

kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Ok

Haha how you know?

It's assumed that people understand the post if they don't ask a question about it. "Ok" is just stating that.
Yes your right I am just posting. and catching up!

ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:39 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Ok

Haha how you know?

Yes your right I am just posting. and catching up!

I think that this whole post race is BS anyway Razz I am not in it but apparently I am according to all of you guys. And FYI Timmy is doing BS posts he has at least 43 posts today!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle idea?   

Back to top Go down

Puzzle idea?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: Ideas and Wishes-
Jump to: