HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Server Down

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
swat01803
Mod


Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Server Down   Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 pm

HarshLand Users,

I am sorry to inform you but the Harshland server is currently down.
We unfortunately do not have a time as to when the server will be back up but we will try to keep you informed as much as we can.

This problem is caused via fragnet, Unfortunately the harsh truth is if you want problems like this to stop we need donations.

Thank You for your Patience,
Harshland Staff Team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:37 pm

swat01803 wrote:
HarshLand Users,

I am sorry to inform you but the Harshland server is currently down.
We unfortunately do not have a time as to when the server will be back up but we will try to keep you informed as much as we can.

This problem is caused via fragnet, Unfortunately the harsh truth is if you want problems like this to stop we need donations.

Thank You for your Patience,
Harshland Staff Team
Of course. I knew it had to do something with the new host. Ty for this information swat.

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:43 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
swat01803 wrote:
HarshLand Users,

I am sorry to inform you but the Harshland server is currently down.
We unfortunately do not have a time as to when the server will be back up but we will try to keep you informed as much as we can.

This problem is caused via fragnet, Unfortunately the harsh truth is if you want problems like this to stop we need donations.

Thank You for your Patience,
Harshland Staff Team
Of course. I knew it had to do something with the new host. Ty for this information swat.

So wait...It wasn't me and Deso?:O yay! xD

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
swat01803 wrote:
HarshLand Users,

I am sorry to inform you but the Harshland server is currently down.
We unfortunately do not have a time as to when the server will be back up but we will try to keep you informed as much as we can.

This problem is caused via fragnet, Unfortunately the harsh truth is if you want problems like this to stop we need donations.

Thank You for your Patience,
Harshland Staff Team
Of course. I knew it had to do something with the new host. Ty for this information swat.

So wait...It wasn't me and Deso?:O yay! xD
lol

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
swat01803 wrote:
HarshLand Users,

I am sorry to inform you but the Harshland server is currently down.
We unfortunately do not have a time as to when the server will be back up but we will try to keep you informed as much as we can.

This problem is caused via fragnet, Unfortunately the harsh truth is if you want problems like this to stop we need donations.

Thank You for your Patience,
Harshland Staff Team
Of course. I knew it had to do something with the new host. Ty for this information swat.

So wait...It wasn't me and Deso?:O yay! xD

No, it wasn't. But yes swat is correct.

EDIT: Actually it may be you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
swat01803
Mod


Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:27 pm

It was discovered that it was due to a major batch of tnt spawn and major world edit command... The people in question have been jailed..


Please read the recent global announcement in general discussion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:37 am

swat01803 wrote:
It was discovered that it was due to a major batch of tnt spawn and major world edit command... The people in question have been jailed..


Please read the recent global announcement in general discussion
Well it seems like a good idea to keep them jailed. That would (i am guessing) be a warning?

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:57 am

swat01803 wrote:
It was discovered that it was due to a major batch of tnt spawn and major world edit command... The people in question have been jailed..


Please read the recent global announcement in general discussion

So...We're just stuck in the jail forever now?

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:05 am

Potentialares wrote:
swat01803 wrote:
It was discovered that it was due to a major batch of tnt spawn and major world edit command... The people in question have been jailed..


Please read the recent global announcement in general discussion

So...We're just stuck in the jail forever now?
Not forever i am guessing a day or so.

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:13 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
swat01803 wrote:
It was discovered that it was due to a major batch of tnt spawn and major world edit command... The people in question have been jailed..


Please read the recent global announcement in general discussion

So...We're just stuck in the jail forever now?
Not forever i am guessing a day or so.

We have to figure out a way to unjail you without you tp'ing to the chunks that make the server crash.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:15 am

ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
swat01803 wrote:
It was discovered that it was due to a major batch of tnt spawn and major world edit command... The people in question have been jailed..


Please read the recent global announcement in general discussion

So...We're just stuck in the jail forever now?
Not forever i am guessing a day or so.

We have to figure out a way to unjail you without you tp'ing to the chunks that make the server crash.
He may know how... but it may not work i hope it does.

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:19 am

Me and Kd right now are working on a way so just hold on.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:20 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Me and Kd right now are working on a way so just hold on.
Ok good. Goodluck Kd and Ikoi

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:21 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Me and Kd right now are working on a way so just hold on.
Ok good. Goodluck Kd and Ikoi

Ok I think we will need it.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:21 am

ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Me and Kd right now are working on a way so just hold on.
Ok good. Goodluck Kd and Ikoi

Ok I think we will need it.
Haha Very Happy If I could do anything to help let me know.

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:24 am

Potential We need you on the server now to fix the problem or else you will be jailed until the next mod+ comes on which may be very likely tomorrow.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:39 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Potential We need you on the server now to fix the problem or else you will be jailed until the next mod+ comes on which may be very likely tomorrow.
We may have to do this tomorrow. I wish he would come on.

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:41 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Potential We need you on the server now to fix the problem or else you will be jailed until the next mod+ comes on which may be very likely tomorrow.

I'm on, what do you need?

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Desolator333
Noob


Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:43 am

Potent.. </3 We need to vow to never "//set tnt EVERYWHERE"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:46 am

Desolator333 wrote:
Potent.. </3 We need to vow to never "//set tnt EVERYWHERE"

I BAN the use of this from us.

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Desolator333
Noob


Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:58 am

*cough* How did they find out about it, btw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 am

Desolator333 wrote:
*cough* How did they find out about it, btw?

I told them, they needed to know

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:34 am

Potentialares wrote:
Desolator333 wrote:
*cough* How did they find out about it, btw?

I told them, they needed to know
Of course kd did that would be bad if we didnt

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:57 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Desolator333 wrote:
*cough* How did they find out about it, btw?

I told them, they needed to know
Of course kd did that would be bad if we didnt

If you didn't tell us and we found out it was you guy we could consider it to be a thing that was not done by accident and you would of been demoted.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desolator333
Noob


Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:52 pm

ikoi99 wrote:


If you didn't tell us and we found out it was you guy we could consider it to be a thing that was not done by accident and you would of been demoted.

Forgive us for being reluctant. This is the second time it has happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Server Down   

Back to top Go down
 
Server Down
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: WE CHANGED WEBSITES :: News and Events-
Jump to: