Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to start a war

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
0ceanForest
Noob

I want to start a war Empty
PostSubject: I want to start a war   I want to start a war EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:38 pm

I (WarMages) wants so make a war against the Crusaders.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a war   I want to start a war EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:53 am

Finally! Some action other than me and sik blowing up everyone's houses. You guys do realize that I'm running low on tnt, right?
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a war   I want to start a war EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:54 am

kd280z wrote:
Finally! Some action other than me and sik blowing up everyone's houses. You guys do realize that I'm running low on tnt, right?
You better not blow up my house... I can go crazy with meh posts if you do... Very Happy lol jk you can blow up my house i dont even use it that much.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a war   I want to start a war EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:55 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
You better not blow up my house... I can go crazy with meh posts if you do... Very Happy lol jk you can blow up my house i dont even use it that much.

You should join my faction <3.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a war   I want to start a war EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:48 pm

kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:

You should join my faction <3.

I am in your faction <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a war   I want to start a war Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to start a war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: HARSHLAND.ENJIN.COM :: Warfare-
Jump to: