Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application]Vidkol

Go down 
+2
timmyoseaton
Vidkol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidkol
Noob

[Application]Vidkol Empty
PostSubject: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Application Declined

Last edited by Vidkol on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:25 am

Vidkol wrote:
Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.):Admin/OP Smile
In-game name:Vidkol, Storm289
Timezone(GMT format): GMT
Times available: its varies
What makes you better for this position than others?:I was an old admin/op on your old old server Razz also im sexy and you know it:D
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): i can code Griefing clients lol.
other: IM VIDKOL!
Eh Its a... alright app I will give a 0 because Im undecided yet Razz Anyways Gl vidkol! Maybe a bit more info on what makes you better for this postion then others? And I would go for moderator if I were you admin is very hard to get now. Yea so goodluck!

Last edited by timmyoseaton on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:27 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
Vidkol wrote:
What makes you better for this position than others?:I was an old admin/op on your old old server Razz also im sexy and you know it:D
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): i can code Griefing clients lol.
Eh Its a... alright app I will give a 0 because Im undecided yet Razz Anyways Gl vidkol! Maybe a bit more info on what makes you better for this postion then others? And I would go for moderator if I were you admin is very hard to get now. Yea so goodluck!
'

Me too 0 from me but you will not get admin right away most likely so go for mod. But good luck on the app!
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:14 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
Vidkol wrote:
I chose to put a 0 sorry vid.
Back to top Go down
Vidkol
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:00 am

Yeah you all put 0... i could make a better one or well get my old one but it was like ermm... 1am
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:00 am

Vidkol wrote:
Yeah you all put 0... i could make a better one or well get my old one but it was like ermm... 1am

Yes, you are better off improving it.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:03 am

kd280z wrote:
Vidkol wrote:

Yes, you are better off improving it.

Yeah...I mean it is a big thing that you were a staff on the old server, but a lot has changed since then and we have a lot of new people, and it isn't really fair to those of us working hard that you just jump straight up no questions asked, you know?
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Vidkol
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:01 am

My old app

Click me to see application.:
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:04 am

Vidkol wrote:
My old app

You were accepted more based on in-game character rather than the application :p. I also just realized my old template isn't too different from this one.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:06 am

Vidkol wrote:
My old app

Honestly I don't think this app qualifies you either...We've had some really good apps on this server and they had a lot more stuff to say than you, and you might want to take a look at those to see what we mean
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:09 am

Potentialares wrote:
Vidkol wrote:
My old app

Honestly I don't think this app qualifies you either...We've had some really good apps on this server and they had a lot more stuff to say than you, and you might want to take a look at those to see what we mean

As stated above, on my older server I based applications more on their in-game actions rather than the applications. Thanks to the new system of trusted we can do both. But yes vidkol try to spice it up a bit and give more details.
Back to top Go down
swat01803
Mod

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:39 am

im gonna have to say -1 .. please don't take this personally, your app is supposed to stand out from others and yet the others are a lot longer than this.. but if you improve your app and go for mod at first i think you could stand a good chance mate.. good luck
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:47 pm

I agree with swat it doesn't really stand out and you aren't as active as some of the other members of the server.
Back to top Go down
Vidkol
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:25 am

Yeah.. i dont fell like typing. so Ill leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Vidkol wrote:

Ok well just remember the more you type the more chances you get of getting the job
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:33 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Vidkol wrote:

Ok well just remember the more you type the more chances you get of getting the job

Honestly I have nothing against Vid, but if he isn't even willing to type up an application...
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Vidkol wrote:

Honestly I have nothing against Vid, but if he isn't even willing to type up an application...
Agreed if you are really dedicated and everything then you would type up another...
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:45 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Vidkol wrote:

Agreed if you are really dedicated and everything then you would type up another...

Yeah if you can't waste 15 minutes more of your life why should we trust our server to you?
Back to top Go down
Vidkol
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:44 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Vidkol wrote:

I know but i been typing too much lately coding 3 client

[>]TeamΔufero
    [>]ΔuferoPublic
    [>]Resistance

So yeah i been busy.

Also
1> i really dont care if i get it don't as a already own a server.
2> wasting 15 min of my life making a application for a game? Yeah i rather save time on better things.
Back to top Go down
swat01803
Mod

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Ikois Point Prooven.

/denied
/solved
/closed
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:46 pm

I just had to add this, vid. Why the fuck would you waste our time if you aren't even going to take it seriously? Honestly..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Vidkol   [Application]Vidkol Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application]Vidkol
Page 1 of 1