HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Server Crashes Over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Server Crashes Over   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:48 am

Problem fixed, we simply removed all placed TnT globally. Silly us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashes Over   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:54 am

kd280z wrote:
Problem fixed, we simply removed all placed TnT globally. Silly us.

Fank you^.^

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashes Over   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:55 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Problem fixed, we simply removed all placed TnT globally. Silly us.

Fank you^.^

You're felcome. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashes Over   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:56 am

kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Problem fixed, we simply removed all placed TnT globally. Silly us.

Fank you^.^

You're felcome. ^^

What is the command for removing the TNT?

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashes Over   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:58 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Problem fixed, we simply removed all placed TnT globally. Silly us.

Fank you^.^

You're felcome. ^^

What is the command for removing the TNT?

To remove anything /remove <thing> <radius> (use -1 for global) Also you can just put drops under thing to remove all not placed dropped items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashes Over   Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:36 am

kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Problem fixed, we simply removed all placed TnT globally. Silly us.

Fank you^.^

You're felcome. ^^

What is the command for removing the TNT?

To remove anything /remove <thing> <radius> (use -1 for global) Also you can just put drops under thing to remove all not placed dropped items.

That is very helpful^.^

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashes Over   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Yeah thank god that the tnt problem is over. Now there should be no more server crashes!

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashes Over   Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:56 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Yeah thank god that the tnt problem is over. Now there should be no more server crashes!

Woo!Very Happy I'm glad it didn't take too mcn to fix lol

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Server Crashes Over   

Back to top Go down
 
Server Crashes Over
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» No server response
» New online chess server, www.easychess.com
» Chess-Tournament-Results-Server
» Game Crashes as It loads please HELP!
» FICS - Free Internet Chess Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: WE CHANGED WEBSITES :: News and Events-
Jump to: