Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smilezor, keep or kick?

Go down 
5 posters

Smielzor, keep or kick?
Keep
Smilezor, keep or kick? Vote_lcap0%Smilezor, keep or kick? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kick
Smilezor, keep or kick? Vote_lcap100%Smilezor, keep or kick? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Smilezor, keep or kick? Empty
PostSubject: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:42 am

Smile hasn't been active at all. I understand being busy but for weeks at a time without notification? I think that's a bit much.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:44 am

kd280z wrote:
Smile hasn't been active at all. I understand being busy but for weeks at a time without notification? I think that's a bit much.

I've seen him a little bit, but not too much. How long has he been relatively inactive, and are we demoting him or kicking him from his position completely?
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:50 am

Complete kick considering it's for inactivity and he wouldn't even notice a demote. Actually he would go to WoodVIP because he donated 7.50.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:52 am

Hmm...You're right, inactivity really means he serves no purpose in the first place, since he isnt even active
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:54 am

Zor's most recent forum visit: Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 6:36
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:55 am

kd280z wrote:

Oh lordy...
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Oh lordy...

Yeah, it's just said to have to put this poll up considering how much he helped this server get started. I just want to have more space for a potentially helpful new member to fill if he isn't going to continue to help.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:05 am

kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Oh lordy...

Yeah, it's just said to have to put this poll up considering how much he helped this server get started. I just want to have more space for a potentially helpful new member to fill if he isn't going to continue to help.

I agree. I hate to do this to him, but I have the same logic as you. We need people who are active and helpful
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Oh lordy...

I agree. I hate to do this to him, but I have the same logic as you. We need people who are active and helpful
Definatly so Its a kick.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:41 pm

kd280z wrote:

Kick obviously he hasn't been on the forums in forever and ALL of the mods are more active than him and more helpful he should not be taking this away from the more active and helpful members when they are on. But he would getting kicked because of Inactivity not because of abuse like the other admins so at least that is good.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Kick obviously he hasn't been on the forums in forever and ALL of the mods are more active than him and more helpful he should not be taking this away from the more active and helpful members when they are on. But he would getting kicked because of Inactivity not because of abuse like the other admins so at least that is good.

True, going online to change rank.
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 pm

kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

True, going online to change rank.
I am sorry Zor but your never on and thats a admins duty to be on the server practically and actually administrate. You did not follow a admins duty.
Back to top Go down
SmileZor
VIP
SmileZor

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Wow, thanks guys, real life is more important than the internet to me, going to my mums place for 4 days and the two days before that is having to clean my room/sort out all my crap. Sorry that you guys aren't priority 1 on my life list but Christ after everything you just want to kick me for a week of inactivity? Fucking do it because I'm sick of trying to help and just being fucked over in the end.

You will be asked to remove the banner from your website that I created if you decide to kick me me as well because I feel that it won't be right to leave it here.

Last edited by SmileZor on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 pm

SmileZor wrote:
Wow, thanks guys, real life is more important than the internet to me, going to my mums place for 4 days and the two days before that is having to clean my room/sort out all my crap. Sorry that you guys aren't priority 1 on my life list but Christ after everything you just want to kick me for a week of inactivity? Fucking do it because I'm sick of trying to help and just being fucked over in the end.
Hey calm yourself. If you had more important stuff to do then shouldnt have joined the admins. It is not our fault you had more important stuff to do. But a admins duty is to be on atleast 2 times a day or atleast on a day. You were gone for a long time. So therefore you should be demoted for not being on a lot like a admin should be or even on ever. You were on for a little but then you just left.
Back to top Go down
SmileZor
VIP
SmileZor

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Admin does not mean super active. You are an idiot.

Also taking a break from playing minecraft 24/7 is something that should be allowed. I mean who the fuck wants to play minecraft twice a day, every fucking day? Are you insane? That gets boring. I want something to stimulate the brain. I want time to hang out with friends and do real life shit, you're mental if you think I have to login 2 times a day to be considered an administrator.

Definition of Administrator:
Spoiler:

Last edited by SmileZor on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:02 pm

SmileZor wrote:

Spoiler:
Smile... I did not mean super active I meant on atleast a atleast on as much as ikoi. and you have been gone for quite some time. It is strange to me though taht you come bakc right away from when you were about to be demoted.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:05 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
SmileZor wrote:

Spoiler:
Smile... I did not mean super active I meant on atleast a atleast on as much as ikoi. and you have been gone for quite some time. It is strange to me though taht you come bakc right away from when you were about to be demoted.

I'm fine with you going inactive if you maybe, gave us a heads up? You just disappear randomly.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 pm

SmileZor wrote:

Also taking a break from playing minecraft 24/7 is something that should be allowed. I mean who the fuck wants to play minecraft twice a day, every fucking day? Are you insane? That gets boring. I want something to stimulate the brain. I want time to hang out with friends and do real life shit, you're mental if you think I have to login 2 times a day to be considered an administrator.

Spoiler:

Well sorry it had to end this way Smilez but if you tell us when you are going to leave you won't get demoted.
Back to top Go down
SmileZor
VIP
SmileZor

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:00 am

Can't fucking predict life sometimes ikoi.

You really all don't get it at all.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:26 am

SmileZor wrote:

Smile it honestly doesn't take that long to warn us tag you're going to be temporarily inactive. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Potentialares wrote:
SmileZor wrote:

Smile it honestly doesn't take that long to warn us tag you're going to be temporarily inactive. Seriously.

Yeah it takes five seconds to actually post... And you had a week to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smilezor, keep or kick?   Smilezor, keep or kick? Empty

Back to top Go down

Smilezor, keep or kick?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: General Discussion-
Jump to: