HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My deepest apologies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: My deepest apologies   Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:54 am

I just want to apologize to everyone for the little glitch with the TNT. I really screwed up and I honestly have no good excuse as to why it happened, I felt like I needed to apologize for downing the server for so long, I feel horrible about it and I'm going to be working insanely hard to make up for it. I love you guys! I'm going to make it up to you^.^

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:00 am

The long term downtime is partially my fault considering I didn't even think of clearing all of the placed tnt in the world until last night XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:04 am

kd280z wrote:
The long term downtime is partially my fault considering I didn't even think of clearing all of the placed tnt in the world until last night XD.

ahaha well I will not be messing with TNT anymore, and I doubt Deso will either xD

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:07 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

ahaha well I will not be messing with TNT anymore, and I doubt Deso will either xD

For some reason I still think he will use tnt Razz
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 am

kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

For some reason I still think he will use tnt Razz

Yeah...Good ol' Deso xD

ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Potentialares wrote:
I just want to apologize to everyone for the little glitch with the TNT. I really screwed up and I honestly have no good excuse as to why it happened, I felt like I needed to apologize for downing the server for so long, I feel horrible about it and I'm going to be working insanely hard to make up for it. I love you guys! I'm going to make it up to you^.^

It is alright everyone has a tnt glitch once in a while but next time tell everyone immediately don't just wait until we figure out it was you guys. It really wasn't all your fault though.

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:41 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

It is alright everyone has a tnt glitch once in a while but next time tell everyone immediately don't just wait until we figure out it was you guys. It really wasn't all your fault though.

I didn't realize it was them because I didn't check the forums until way after.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 pm

kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

It wasn't like we were trying to wait, we were busy trying to fix it lol. We spent like 6 hours attempting things xD

ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

It wasn't like we were trying to wait, we were busy trying to fix it lol. We spent like 6 hours attempting things xD

Yeah I would of tried to fix it first too. You don't want the owner coming on and using a command you could of used and fixing it and being like wtf why didn't you do that Razz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   

Back to top Go down

My deepest apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: General Discussion-
Jump to: