HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I call war upon...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: I call war upon...   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:52 pm

I (Knights) call war upon demoliion. You better be careful.

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: I call war upon...   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
I (Knights) call war upon demoliion. You better be careful.

I don't have my own faction but I ally with Timmy to attack demolion

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sikmpo12
Mod
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-01-22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: I call war upon...   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Sorry to break it to you both but me and kd destoried their base yesterday XD

_________________

Signature By Vidkol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: I call war upon...   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:26 pm

sikmpo12 wrote:
Sorry to break it to you both but me and kd destoried their base yesterday XD

Why do you take all the fun away D: I raided Nyan cats base yesterday and earlier today I raided a NPC village Very Happy

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: I call war upon...   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Hooray for builders that aren't allowed to fight!Very Happy

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: I call war upon...   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Potentialares wrote:
Hooray for builders that aren't allowed to fight!Very Happy

Hooray for Semi-Admins that are Very Happy

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: I call war upon...   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:06 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Hooray for builders that aren't allowed to fight!Very Happy

Hooray for Semi-Admins that are Very Happy
Haha Hooray for J-mods taht are aloud to fight and raid Very Happy

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: I call war upon...   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Hooray for builders that aren't allowed to fight!Very Happy

Hooray for Semi-Admins that are Very Happy
Haha Hooray for J-mods taht are aloud to fight and raid Very Happy

BOOOOOOOOOOO

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: I call war upon...   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Hooray for builders that aren't allowed to fight!Very Happy

Hooray for Semi-Admins that are Very Happy
Haha Hooray for J-mods taht are aloud to fight and raid Very Happy

BOOOOOOOOOOO
:O BEH NOICE

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I call war upon...   

Back to top Go down
 
I call war upon...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to bring out Phenomena
» Get a Hugtime call from Bearemy!
» Call of Duty vs. Battlefield rap battle.
» Can't get the Snatchin Merchant?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: HARSHLAND.ENJIN.COM :: Warfare-
Jump to: