Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why? Just.. why?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Why must EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TOPIC Pot, Ikoi, Timmy ect. join blow up into multiple pages when it's about something as simple as someone hitting x posts? Just say good job and let the damn post drop down so other more useful ones can hit the surface. Honestly guys we need to stop posting useless comments.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:47 pm

kd280z wrote:
Why must EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TOPIC Pot, Ikoi, Timmy ect. join blow up into multiple pages when it's about something as simple as someone hitting x posts? Just say good job and let the damn post drop down so other more useful ones can hit the surface. Honestly guys we need to stop posting useless comments.

Sir yes sir!
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Uh pot useless comments lol like sir yes sir lol
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
Uh pot useless comments lol like sir yes sir lol

He said we could say something like that to show that we saw it...GHOSH
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Or you could post something helpful... Also, like swat said, HUGE quoting blocks are not needed.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:51 pm

My bad...Force of habit
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Yeah that is kinda true. Over the past few days the topics have gotten off topic. And huge quote blocks are not needed and I am trying not to use them so much.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:42 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Yeah that is kinda true. Over the past few days the topics have gotten off topic. And huge quote blocks are not needed and I am trying not to use them so much.

Ikoi I think we should just make a thread for us four if we want to talk so randomly, and vow to only be serious and relevant to the thread from now on
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:43 pm

D: a-agreed. Not one off topic post?
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

Ikoi I think we should just make a thread for us four if we want to talk so randomly, and vow to only be serious and relevant to the thread from now on

Yeah Kd make a chatroom or a Forum called chatroom so we can just forum talk :l
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:48 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

Nah..I honestly wouldn't get into it. I don't like the real time. I like having the leisure to reply when I want. I think if we just made one off topic off topic post we could just do that, if it's okay with Kd
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

Nah..I honestly wouldn't get into it. I don't like the real time. I like having the leisure to reply when I want. I think if we just made one off topic off topic post we could just do that, if it's okay with Kd

That is true I wouldn't want to have that much constraining rules like I just wanna make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:53 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

That is true I wouldn't want to have that much constraining rules like I just wanna make conversation.

TO THE OFF TOPIC. AWWAAAYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why? Just.. why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Just.. why?   Why? Just.. why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why? Just.. why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: General Discussion-
Jump to: