Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since Theres Stories Floating Around....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sikmpo12
Mod
sikmpo12

Since Theres Stories Floating Around.... Empty
PostSubject: Since Theres Stories Floating Around....   Since Theres Stories Floating Around.... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:09 pm

I would like to say how the Guardians came to be.

After a great war between Two Great Factions which their names have been lost through time, a new faction emerged out of the battle. They were called The Arch Angels. Although they tried to bring peace and harmony between the remaining factions. They failed when a surprise raid mortally wounded the members that were out to convert a faction into Peace fullness. The raid was a work of the Past Guardians. Haunted by the horrible thing they did, they decided to try to keep peace among the land in order to avenge the Arch Angels. Some hated this idea and left, the others were forever locked in another dimension. Leaving only one member left to rid the Server of evil. Later the member was driven into insanity by not coming in contact with people. And then he was converted back to evil By The Immortals. Although some say. The Blood Line of The Guardians will return back to their faithful faction. But until then, blood will be shed all over the server, in order rule the land and claim all the Glory And Riches.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Since Theres Stories Floating Around....   Since Theres Stories Floating Around.... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:15 pm

sikmpo12 wrote:
I would like to say how the Guardians came to be.

After a great war between Two Great Factions which their names have been lost through time, a new faction emerged out of the battle. They were called The Arch Angels. Although they tried to bring peace and harmony between the remaining factions. They failed when a surprise raid mortally wounded the members that were out to convert a faction into Peace fullness. The raid was a work of the Past Guardians. Haunted by the horrible thing they did, they decided to try to keep peace among the land in order to avenge the Arch Angels. Some hated this idea and left, the others were forever locked in another dimension. Leaving only one member left to rid the Server of evil. Later the member was driven into insanity by not coming in contact with people. And then he was converted back to evil By The Immortals. Although some say. The Blood Line of The Guardians will return back to their faithful faction. But until then, blood will be shed all over the server, in order rule the land and claim all the Glory And Riches.

I would just like to say...confused >.<
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Since Theres Stories Floating Around....   Since Theres Stories Floating Around.... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Pot you need to write a long ass story, I hate when I read stories like this because I want a lot to a story and whenever anyone (even me) writes a story they tend to be on the short side.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Since Theres Stories Floating Around....   Since Theres Stories Floating Around.... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:28 pm

kd280z wrote:
Pot you need to write a long ass story, I hate when I read stories like this because I want a lot to a story and whenever anyone (even me) writes a story they tend to be on the short side.

Is this a mission? WOOP. You're going to have to wait until the weekend though, I'm busy AF right now. Gimme some ideas!!!
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Since Theres Stories Floating Around....   Since Theres Stories Floating Around.... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Is this a mission? WOOP. You're going to have to wait until the weekend though, I'm busy AF right now. Gimme some ideas!!!

Squids, camels, aliens. No but make it fantasy/medieval and probably post it on Enjin when I add the topic since we will be switching.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Since Theres Stories Floating Around....   Since Theres Stories Floating Around.... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:17 am

kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Squids, camels, aliens. No but make it fantasy/medieval and probably post it on Enjin when I add the topic since we will be switching.

Since Theres Stories Floating Around.... Challe11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since Theres Stories Floating Around....   Since Theres Stories Floating Around.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Since Theres Stories Floating Around....
Page 1 of 1