HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Busy Week for Pot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:31 am

I'm going to be having some trouble getting on in the afternoons this week...I run a business and this week is the week of climax, it will be done by next Tuesday. I also have a huge research paper I have to be working on, along with Lacrosse practice that goes until 8 every night. I'm really sorry, I hope you guys understand. I'll still be getting on and being active on the forums, I just won't be as active as normal for the next week or so. I'm really sorryyyyyy

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:48 am

Potentialares wrote:
I'm going to be having some trouble getting on in the afternoons this week...I run a business and this week is the week of climax, it will be done by next Tuesday. I also have a huge research paper I have to be working on, along with Lacrosse practice that goes until 8 every night. I'm really sorry, I hope you guys understand. I'll still be getting on and being active on the forums, I just won't be as active as normal for the next week or so. I'm really sorryyyyyy

Pot it's fine. As long as you warn us, You'll be back, And you are like somewhat back in a reasonable amount of time, We don't really care all that much. We all Love you but do what you gotta do this should not be your first priority in life.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:53 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
I'm going to be having some trouble getting on in the afternoons this week...I run a business and this week is the week of climax, it will be done by next Tuesday. I also have a huge research paper I have to be working on, along with Lacrosse practice that goes until 8 every night. I'm really sorry, I hope you guys understand. I'll still be getting on and being active on the forums, I just won't be as active as normal for the next week or so. I'm really sorryyyyyy

Pot it's fine. As long as you warn us, You'll be back, And you are like somewhat back in a reasonable amount of time, We don't really care all that much. We all Love you but do what you gotta do this should not be your first priority in life.

Thanks brahski^.^ I appreciate it. You guys mean a lot to me, that's why I figured you'd want a warning

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 am

So long as you let us know, we're cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:15 am

kd280z wrote:
So long as you let us know, we're cool.

Sweet^.^ I'll still be on often as possible, just gotta focus on my schoolwork first right now. Stupid girls distracting me-_-

XD

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
So long as you let us know, we're cool.

Sweet^.^ I'll still be on often as possible, just gotta focus on my schoolwork first right now. Stupid girls distracting me-_-

XD

Lucky you Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:27 am

kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
So long as you let us know, we're cool.

Sweet^.^ I'll still be on often as possible, just gotta focus on my schoolwork first right now. Stupid girls distracting me-_-

XD

Lucky you Razz

^.^ I''m finally over her man...I'm finally moving on. You don't know how amazing it is to know that this girl actually means it when she says she loves me..It's been so long since I believed...So long since I've been happy for this long. It's absolutely amazing<3

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:29 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
So long as you let us know, we're cool.

Sweet^.^ I'll still be on often as possible, just gotta focus on my schoolwork first right now. Stupid girls distracting me-_-

XD

Lucky you Razz

^.^ I''m finally over her man...I'm finally moving on. You don't know how amazing it is to know that this girl actually means it when she says she loves me..It's been so long since I believed...So long since I've been happy for this long. It's absolutely amazing<3

Happy for ya bro. Making rub some of that off on me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:30 am

kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
So long as you let us know, we're cool.

Sweet^.^ I'll still be on often as possible, just gotta focus on my schoolwork first right now. Stupid girls distracting me-_-

XD

Lucky you Razz

^.^ I''m finally over her man...I'm finally moving on. You don't know how amazing it is to know that this girl actually means it when she says she loves me..It's been so long since I believed...So long since I've been happy for this long. It's absolutely amazing<3

Happy for ya bro. Making rub some of that off on me? Very Happy

I told you man, I got your back through and through, no matter what it is you need from me;D I'd gladly give it all to you if I could, I don't like seeing others upset when I'm happy. I feel wrong, like I have no right to be happy when someone else isn't

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
So long as you let us know, we're cool.

Sweet^.^ I'll still be on often as possible, just gotta focus on my schoolwork first right now. Stupid girls distracting me-_-

XD

Lucky you Razz

^.^ I''m finally over her man...I'm finally moving on. You don't know how amazing it is to know that this girl actually means it when she says she loves me..It's been so long since I believed...So long since I've been happy for this long. It's absolutely amazing<3

Happy for ya bro. Making rub some of that off on me? Very Happy

I told you man, I got your back through and through, no matter what it is you need from me;D I'd gladly give it all to you if I could, I don't like seeing others upset when I'm happy. I feel wrong, like I have no right to be happy when someone else isn't

Not upset Razz. Just want more than that bs relationships that means nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:43 am

kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
So long as you let us know, we're cool.

Sweet^.^ I'll still be on often as possible, just gotta focus on my schoolwork first right now. Stupid girls distracting me-_-

XD

Lucky you Razz

^.^ I''m finally over her man...I'm finally moving on. You don't know how amazing it is to know that this girl actually means it when she says she loves me..It's been so long since I believed...So long since I've been happy for this long. It's absolutely amazing<3

Happy for ya bro. Making rub some of that off on me? Very Happy

I told you man, I got your back through and through, no matter what it is you need from me;D I'd gladly give it all to you if I could, I don't like seeing others upset when I'm happy. I feel wrong, like I have no right to be happy when someone else isn't

Not upset Razz. Just want more than that bs relationships that means nothing.

You're 14 right? I fell in love when I was 14. Since then that love has changed my life completely. I told most of it on that other forum post. And now I have commitment issues, insomnia, focusing issues, my grades have dropped, my motivation is lacking, I find myself wishing I could just give up on everything I've worked for...So much has come out of that..basically bro, sometimes you don't want that meaningful relationship at such a young age. 14 is just not developed enough for most people to handle it. You may be able to handle it, but I doubt the girl you pick will be able to. The girl I fell for couldn't, and I'm more of a shell than a person now because of it. I have to fight daily to stay with the girl I'm falling for currently, because my body literally braces itself after a week or two of happiness for the pain it expects. I have to argue with myself every morning about her. I'm paranoid, I often think no one actually cares about me, and I can't do anything about the thoughts. I was the most normal kid you could ever meet 6 months ago. Now I wouldn't even recognize me. Point being, be careful bro, don't get yourself into something both parties aren't ready for. The love WILL come, but you need to make sure it comes when both of you can handle that love without destroying each other. I tell you this because I care about you man, and you have a future, and I don't want to see you end up like me because you tried to rush things like I did.

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:51 am

right now, I'm up at 1:47 in the morning. This is normal for me. I haven't gotten more than 6 hours sleep on a weeknight in MONTHs. I have anxiety and focusing problems. I spend all night, from the time I get home, trying to focus on my homework and get done in time to get some sleep. But it never happens. Something always distracts me. Kyle, whatever you do. don't get like this. It isn't worth it. I'm not trying to say my life sucks or some shit like that, but I'm trying to say I would not have this many problems today if I had calmed down and waited until I was old enough to handle something like love. You're an awesome and smart guy kyle, as are most of the people on the server. And I really hope that anyone who reads this takes my advice. You have your whole life ahead of you to fall in love and that kind of thing, don't jump into it so early and hurt yourself, you deserve better than that

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:18 am

Potentialares wrote:
right now, I'm up at 1:47 in the morning. This is normal for me. I haven't gotten more than 6 hours sleep on a weeknight in MONTHs. I have anxiety and focusing problems. I spend all night, from the time I get home, trying to focus on my homework and get done in time to get some sleep. But it never happens. Something always distracts me. Kyle, whatever you do. don't get like this. It isn't worth it. I'm not trying to say my life sucks or some shit like that, but I'm trying to say I would not have this many problems today if I had calmed down and waited until I was old enough to handle something like love. You're an awesome and smart guy kyle, as are most of the people on the server. And I really hope that anyone who reads this takes my advice. You have your whole life ahead of you to fall in love and that kind of thing, don't jump into it so early and hurt yourself, you deserve better than that
You know what kyle hes right. I dont sleep. At all. I literally fall asleep in class I hang with the wrong crowd who cuss and such. Dont. Dont fall in love. I fell in love when 11 haha yea but then I broke up when 13. At school I would talk to girls at night then fall asleep in school. Its horrible I have atleast a B+ in math thankfuly. But I cant say about others. Please kyle dont do this. By the time your 16 and realise your stupid enough to fall in love at 11. I am looking at colleges and... only Minisota wants me. The only school. This is serious. Don't. All im saying is do not fall in love at your age. Do it at 20. The latest I would say is 17. My advice. Maybe if you find a girl who wil help you with your needs and wont always hang out with you and gets you. Take her its a good choice. You will actually fall asleep Very Happy

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:59 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
right now, I'm up at 1:47 in the morning. This is normal for me. I haven't gotten more than 6 hours sleep on a weeknight in MONTHs. I have anxiety and focusing problems. I spend all night, from the time I get home, trying to focus on my homework and get done in time to get some sleep. But it never happens. Something always distracts me. Kyle, whatever you do. don't get like this. It isn't worth it. I'm not trying to say my life sucks or some shit like that, but I'm trying to say I would not have this many problems today if I had calmed down and waited until I was old enough to handle something like love. You're an awesome and smart guy kyle, as are most of the people on the server. And I really hope that anyone who reads this takes my advice. You have your whole life ahead of you to fall in love and that kind of thing, don't jump into it so early and hurt yourself, you deserve better than that
You know what kyle hes right. I dont sleep. At all. I literally fall asleep in class I hang with the wrong crowd who cuss and such. Dont. Dont fall in love. I fell in love when 11 haha yea but then I broke up when 13. At school I would talk to girls at night then fall asleep in school. Its horrible I have atleast a B+ in math thankfuly. But I cant say about others. Please kyle dont do this. By the time your 16 and realise your stupid enough to fall in love at 11. I am looking at colleges and... only Minisota wants me. The only school. This is serious. Don't. All im saying is do not fall in love at your age. Do it at 20. The latest I would say is 17. My advice. Maybe if you find a girl who wil help you with your needs and wont always hang out with you and gets you. Take her its a good choice. You will actually fall asleep Very Happy

I fell asleep in fucking GYM. How the fucking hell do you fall asleep in gym? I don't know. But I did it. I'm a wreck and I cant do shit about it. Don't screw up your life before it's even started bro, don't

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:49 am

In gym? I fall asleep in english and science but not gym I just talk to my GF that period

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:09 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
In gym? I fall asleep in english and science but not gym I just talk to my GF that period

Lol that's what I do

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Busy Week for Pot   

Back to top Go down
 
Busy Week for Pot
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: General Discussion-
Jump to: