Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Technique

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swat01803
Mod

New Technique  Empty
PostSubject: New Technique    New Technique  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:08 pm

All Harshland Members,

Please be aware that it has come to the attention of staff that the "Staff Applications" Sub Forum is
becoming and argumentative 'Bitchy' place for discussions, and we as staff are not to fond of this.

Problems need solutions and we as the staff team have come up with a simple but effective solution,
From now on when the final decision is made publicly on a Staff Application the Thread will be Closed or 'Locked'
When this happens no more comments will be posted therefore making the forum more tidy and up to date.
This technique will also help us admins and other players know which application have been solved and do not
need to be commented on.

If you have any query's, questions or comments then please feel free to reply to this post

Thank You,
Swat01803 - Harshland Moderator
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

New Technique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Technique    New Technique  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:28 pm

swat01803 wrote:
All Harshland Members,

Please be aware that it has come to the attention of staff that the "Staff Applications" Sub Forum is
becoming and argumentative 'Bitchy' place for discussions, and we as staff are not to fond of this.

Problems need solutions and we as the staff team have come up with a simple but effective solution,
From now on when the final decision is made publicly on a Staff Application the Thread will be Closed or 'Locked'
When this happens no more comments will be posted therefore making the forum more tidy and up to date.
This technique will also help us admins and other players know which application have been solved and do not
need to be commented on.

If you have any query's, questions or comments then please feel free to reply to this post

Thank You,
Swat01803 - Harshland Moderator

This is a good idea when a app is accepted or left alone for more than a week it is closed. This will help with all the 'bitchy' posts.
Back to top Go down
swat01803
Mod

New Technique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Technique    New Technique  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 pm

aa yes! Good way of going around it.. or if its just like kd has had the final word of accepted or denied then simply close then it doesn't keep popping up on peoples news etc... Razz Thanks for the comment man helps a lot!
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

New Technique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Technique    New Technique  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:23 pm

I would also like to add that I can still post in locked forums because I am the owner, I also think you guys can too. But yes we need to do this, I hate when old topic shoot up, that's called a 'necro post'.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

New Technique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Technique    New Technique  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:41 pm

kd280z wrote:
I would also like to add that I can still post in locked forums because I am the owner, I also think you guys can too. But yes we need to do this, I hate when old topic shoot up, that's called a 'necro post'.

Lol that is true when like something that is already done someone posts on and a whole new irrelevant conversation starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Technique  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Technique    New Technique  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Technique
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: