Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Spawn.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MagikYeti
MagikYeti

Better Spawn. Empty
PostSubject: Better Spawn.   Better Spawn. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi guys, I just wanted to say (and I'm probably not in the minority on this) that our spawn sucks. Seriously, we need to make it bigger, and better. Somehow, I think if we could make a city for a safe land (like markets, and temporary safety and stuff). And it would be...

The Twilight City!

We could have as follows:
-A larger market space
-A fancier spawn
-Safe houses for people
-A temple of heroes (to entail the details of each hero if we do get the plugin.)

If you agree with me, an think this should be done, I can get started on it (with possibly some help).

-Yeti afro
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Better Spawn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Spawn.   Better Spawn. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:30 pm

I would LOVE for there to be a better spawn. Btw, I didn't get to look at the perms yet, I will now.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Better Spawn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Spawn.   Better Spawn. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:21 am

MagikYeti wrote:
Hi guys, I just wanted to say (and I'm probably not in the minority on this) that our spawn sucks. Seriously, we need to make it bigger, and better. Somehow, I think if we could make a city for a safe land (like markets, and temporary safety and stuff). And it would be...

The Twilight City!

-A larger market space
-A fancier spawn
-Safe houses for people
-A temple of heroes (to entail the details of each hero if we do get the plugin.)

If you agree with me, an think this should be done, I can get started on it (with possibly some help).

-Yeti afro
Great idea Yeti! I think that would be awesome if we could have a market and a little town for buying stuff and safe houses. I like the idea as well for a fancier spawn. Maybe like it could be floating in the air? And if you make it big dont make steps all the way down. Lol it just makes it longer to go have the fun!
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Better Spawn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Spawn.   Better Spawn. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 am

Yes that is a great idea. I like everything except for the safe houses. I think the safe houses should only be for donators Very Happy. That way the server will get some money. But other than that that sounds great!
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Better Spawn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Spawn.   Better Spawn. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:57 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
MagikYeti wrote:

The Twilight City!

-A larger market space
-A fancier spawn
-Safe houses for people

-Yeti afro
Great idea Yeti! I think that would be awesome if we could have a market and a little town for buying stuff and safe houses. I like the idea as well for a fancier spawn. Maybe like it could be floating in the air? And if you make it big dont make steps all the way down. Lol it just makes it longer to go have the fun!

Yes, I find it annoying to have to walk down the whole spawn whenever I type /spawn. I did find a plugin that makes first time user spawn in one area and everyone who has played before, spawn in a different area. This could be used so new users go a long rules and everything area and people who have played before spawn right in town.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Better Spawn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Spawn.   Better Spawn. Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Spawn.
Page 1 of 1