Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think Ikoi should become mod.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

I think Ikoi should become mod. Empty
PostSubject: I think Ikoi should become mod.   I think Ikoi should become mod. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 am

I think Ikoi should become a full moderator because On the new IP a guy one of kitty's friends was talking shit to me. Ikoi stepped right in and handled it all that's is what moderators are supposed to do help the server, Help the people, and is trusted by the owner. That is what a full moderator is. I know this is not my choice but I hope everybody will agree with me on this becaues I think he has earned it in being on the server a lot and being respect ful and nice.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: I think Ikoi should become mod.   I think Ikoi should become mod. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Thank you for being so kind Very Happy. What do you mean by full mod? I am right now a Mod got ranked from J-Mod!
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: I think Ikoi should become mod.   I think Ikoi should become mod. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:53 pm

I actually did promote him to Mod recently, I just forgot to change the title on the site. I will now.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: I think Ikoi should become mod.   I think Ikoi should become mod. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 pm

kd280z wrote:
I just forgot to change the title on the site. I will now.
Oh yeah and I forgot to change my signature. There will be no cussing in the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think Ikoi should become mod.   I think Ikoi should become mod. Empty

Back to top Go down

I think Ikoi should become mod.
Page 1 of 1