Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

indiansfan19's Staff Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
indiansfan19
Noob
indiansfan19

indiansfan19's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: indiansfan19's Staff Application   indiansfan19's Staff Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:55 am

Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.):Admin
In-game name:indiansfan19
Timezone:Eastern
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.):I have my own server
other:I am very good at making friends and since i can run my own server then I'm pretty good lol
I will try to find good plugins and download them from bukkit and send them to you from skype and help out on the server I also am responsible I'm not just going to spawn all kinds of diamonds and all of the really valuable stuff

Last edited by indiansfan19 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.indicraft.webs.com
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: indiansfan19's Staff Application   indiansfan19's Staff Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:04 am

What would you do as an admin? Why should we choose you over others?
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Trololamb
Trololamb

PostSubject: Re: indiansfan19's Staff Application   indiansfan19's Staff Application EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:49 am

You have to fill in the application 100%.
And also, if you already have your own server, Why do you want to come and help us?
Any specific reasons?
Back to top Go down
MagikYeti
MagikYeti

PostSubject: Re: indiansfan19's Staff Application   indiansfan19's Staff Application EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:34 am

Indians, I've seen you a fair amount on the server... and you don't seem to do much.

I'm not exactly sure what this will mean, that's for kd to decide.

Also, you need to fill out the application fully and with clarity. Other than those things, I support you for admin/mod.

-Yeti
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: indiansfan19's Staff Application   indiansfan19's Staff Application EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:41 am

If you already have your own server why come on this one? All that tells us is that you will spend less time on this server because you have your own server. You should probably come on the server for awhile and check things out get to know the other admins before you just jump right in. But then again it's Kd's choice so have the best of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: indiansfan19's Staff Application   indiansfan19's Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

indiansfan19's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1