Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SmileZor
VIP
SmileZor

ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL. Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.   ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 pm

I have disband rebellion due to using bedrock to protect their base. No moderator should have the right to spawn bedrock and use it to gain an unfair advantage over another faction. Second the destroyed arena in the desert made from IRON BLOCKS was unprotected, whom ever created it, it has now since been destroyed and also the Ender portal nearby. Also the new spawn area that me and lamb started has been... messed with. If it was you lamb okay but I am not entirely sure. Lamb you forgot to protect the area after I left, so its been messed with. I am going to have a serious talk to KD about the mods here...
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.   ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 pm

About me? I saw the rebellion base and I saw that it was built out of bedrock and that is totally unfair but alot of admins have done stuff like that too. Who ever built the base unfairly should have their rank taken away. But I never built any base so don't mention me Razz.
Back to top Go down
SmileZor
VIP
SmileZor

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.   ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:44 pm

I know ikoi, thanks for the help, I was just mentioning that I will be talking to kd about mods in general and what rights they should be getting...
Back to top Go down
sikmpo12
Mod
sikmpo12

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.   ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Yeah that desert is very close to spawn. Only at least 1,000 blocks away. I think they should build far away or really learn to use protection.
And MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Rebellion you have been destroyed. I told you not to mess with the Guardians.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.   ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:13 pm

I need to be must stricter about taking creative off of staff members after I get off. I do not condone the use of bedrock for anything without my, and only my permission. I will look into this situation and give whatever punishments are necessary. I have to create some sort of rules on staff members joining factions considering is does give that faction unfair advantages. Please leave you suggestions as a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.   ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 pm

kd280z wrote:
I need to be must stricter about taking creative off of staff members after I get off. I do not condone the use of bedrock for anything without my, and only my permission. I will look into this situation and give whatever punishments are necessary. I have to create some sort of rules on staff members joining factions considering is does give that faction unfair advantages. Please leave you suggestions as a reply.
Here is my suggestion don't give staff members that are in factions creative. Have a rank called faction mods and faction admins for the staff that want to be in factions. These ranks could be less powerful.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.   ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:25 am

I don't think I want to bend my ranks around the plugin factions. Staff is meant to look over players as THEY play. You are not meant to truly play in the factions rather than watching over them. I find it odd that the factions admins/mods join are always the richest and have the best materials. I will come up with some kind of rule about factions..
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.   ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:58 am

kd280z wrote:
I don't think I want to bend my ranks around the plugin factions. Staff is meant to look over players as THEY play. You are not meant to truly play in the factions rather than watching over them. I find it odd that the factions admins/mods join are always the richest and have the best materials. I will come up with some kind of rule about factions..
Ok that's good
Back to top Go down
SmileZor
VIP
SmileZor

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.   ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:18 am

That's why after my first experience with factions I gave up and took to just doing my job as an administration. Admins should not be able to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.   ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL. Empty

Back to top Go down

ABOUT REBELLION, DESTROYED ARENA AND ENDER PORTAL.
Page 1 of 1