AuthorMessage
dandare890
Noob

PostSubject: Builder application for Dandare890   Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Position applying for: Builder

In-game name: dandare890

Timezone(GMT format): Eastern standard time

Times available: 6:30 - 9:30 pm weekdays ; anytime weekends

What makes you better for this position than others?: I am an experienced builder i have been with Minecraft since the beta 1.0. i have been recommended to this server by The Duce another builder on your server and have been building with him for quite a while now. I just cant help him out with the redstone contraptions and builds without having to get the material from him and then building. I also what to be able to help with the development and stepping stones of this sever i will be ready whenever and however you want me to be. But finaly i will not Will NOT abuse the builder position in any way.

Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): I actually have some experience with Java i have taken classes in my high school and know how to animate and code items.

other: (none)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagikYeti

PostSubject: Re: Builder application for Dandare890   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:58 pm

dandare890 wrote:

What makes you better for this position than others?: I am an experienced builder i have been with Minecraft since the beta 1.0. i have been recommended to this server by The Duce another builder on your server and have been building with him for quite a while now. I just cant help him out with the redstone contraptions and builds without having to get the material from him and then building. I also what to be able to help with the development and stepping stones of this sever i will be ready whenever and however you want me to be. But finaly i will not Will NOT abuse the builder position in any way.

Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): I actually have some experience with Java i have taken classes in my high school and know how to animate and code items.

Applications. Applicatioms everywhere.

In any case, hello. I haven't exactly met you, but I am MagikYeti the most psycho admin on minecraft. This slightly makes me distaste for this, since I haven't seen you. I can't place a vote, due to... well, I can't say cause I haven't seen you.

>_>

-Yeti
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Builder application for Dandare890   Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:32 am

Yeah we can't accept you if we don't see you... I haven't seen you on the server once so far. But it is a good application so that might help you get in. I think we have plenty of builders atm. But don't go though me check with Kd280z first

dandare890
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Builder application for Dandare890   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:36 am

dandare890 wrote:

I know if havent seen many of you in the surver thats becouse Potentialars, The Duce, and I are working on our faction the Night Hawks. I will try to get in contact with you as soon as i get on today 5:30 - 9:30 im in school now so got to go hope we meet soon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dandare890
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Builder application for Dandare890   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Whats up guys Just wanted to know if there was any news on my application or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Builder application for Dandare890   Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:27 pm

dandare890 wrote:
Whats up guys Just wanted to know if there was any news on my application or not.
No not much news so far

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Builder application for Dandare890   

Back to top Go down

Builder application for Dandare890
Page 1 of 1