HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Josh's new builder application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CameleonDude
VIP


Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-02

PostSubject: Josh's new builder application   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Position applying for: Builder

In-game name: CameleonDude

Age:14

Timezone(GMT format): Eastern Standard(-5:00)

Times available: Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun

What makes you better for this position than others?:I have been playing since the beta. I work mostly with editing and adapting structures. I usually create something that is either cool or i make things that the server needs. I work well in a team with other people. if i work with other people i usually try and get it done my way but if there ideas are better than mine ill let them build it. but I also do not let my ideas go unnoticed. i am very creative, the only reason i dont make great things is because of the lack of items.
Helpful information specific to position: im self efficient i dont normally need help.
other: i am very easy to contact, if anyone needs my help with anything i will willingly help them if it's for the server if it's for personal gain they need to supply the items to make the structure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:07 pm

CameleonDude wrote:
Position applying for: Builder

In-game name: CameleonDude

Age:14

Timezone(GMT format): Eastern Standard(-5:00)

Times available: Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun

What makes you better for this position than others?:I have been playing since the beta. I work mostly with editing and adapting structures. I usually create something that is either cool or i make things that the server needs. I work well in a team with other people. if i work with other people i usually try and get it done my way but if there ideas are better than mine ill let them build it. but I also do not let my ideas go unnoticed. i am very creative, the only reason i dont make great things is because of the lack of items.
Helpful information specific to position: im self efficient i dont normally need help.
other: i am very easy to contact, if anyone needs my help with anything i will willingly help them if it's for the server if it's for personal gain they need to supply the items to make the structure.


Lol not trying to be rude but i find it funny that the first three sentences of this app are shorter versions of what my app said...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
CameleonDude
VIP


Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:11 pm

i used urs for inspiration
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:14 pm

CameleonDude wrote:
i used urs for inspiration

haha well that's just plain original xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
xXCasulaXx
VIP


Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:48 am

Nup, Heaps Of Pepole Have Been Playing Since Beta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Good structure but kinda the same as the other builder applications we have had. We need somthing new and exiting not plain like all the others

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:06 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Good structure but kinda the same as the other builder applications we have had. We need somthing new and exiting not plain like all the others

^twas a remake of mine lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Good structure but kinda the same as the other builder applications we have had. We need somthing new and exiting not plain like all the others

^twas a remake of mine lol
No kidding that is kinda what I ment it was a less impressive version of yours...

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:45 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Good structure but kinda the same as the other builder applications we have had. We need somthing new and exiting not plain like all the others

^twas a remake of mine lol
No kidding that is kinda what I ment it was a less impressive version of yours...

Lol yeahhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   

Back to top Go down
 
Josh's new builder application
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: