HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 rocky159a is applying to be a j mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rocky159a
Noob


Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:15 pm

[b]Position applying for j mod
In-game name:Rocky159a
Age:12
Timezone :utc-8:00 Pacific Time US and Canada
Times available:saturerday suday friday tuesday wednesday (monday 630-830 and thursday 730-830)*can play from 330-830
What makes you better for this position than others?:i have donated to the server 25$ and im very loyal to the server and i dont swear and ill always answer peoples questions and help them as in when someone swears i say hay why did u swear thats not good there is alot of little kids playing this game what if someone heard you then he goes to tell his parent i remember i ust to say mom i learned a new word mom:whats the word? kid:f*** sorry for the actual word Crying or Very sad then the kid gets growded he gets bad marks in school does drugs and ends up on the street.now this is the worst situwation.im very nice to people and i can segest a lot of people for the server.i have lots of ideas for great ideas for building stuff like:a hockey rink,comunity dog house,outdoor store,ect.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.):im good with computers my dad is a total computerman he makes 3d prints of job sites and ive owned my own laptop since i was 5 and a half
other:i have baseball in the spring thats it ill message the info if this happens Very Happy


Last edited by rocky159a on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:19 pm

rocky159a wrote:
[b]Position applying for admin or semi admin
In-game name:Rocky159a
Age:12
Timezone :utc-8:00 Pacific Time US and Canada
Times available:saturerday suday friday tuesday wednesday (monday 630-830 and thursday 730-830)*can play from 330-830
What makes you better for this position than others?:i have donated to the server 25$ and im very loyal to the server and i dont swear
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.):im good with computers my dad is a total computerman he makes 3d prints of job sites
other:i have baseball in the spring thats it ill mesege the info if this happens Very Happy
Yes you are a very cool guy in donating and all but no one ever starts off at admin... If you were going for mod you would probably get the job... +1 for you thought good app. But you will start at J-Mod because everyone does

[error] If you apply for mod you start at J-mod, If you apply for admin you start at Semi-Admin. Semi-Admin is just harder to get.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmileZor
VIP
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Donating money to the server does not give you an advantage over others in getting Administrative positions.
I am glad that you have helped out and that is why we reward people with the VIP status'.
I think all players that wish to be admins will need to work their way up from moderators and show us IN-GAME that they are capable of this job (Being polite, reporting bugs/abuse, etc).

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rocky159a
Noob


Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 am

ikoi99 wrote:
rocky159a wrote:
[b]Position applying for admin or semi admin
In-game name:Rocky159a
Age:12
Timezone :utc-8:00 Pacific Time US and Canada
Times available:saturerday suday friday tuesday wednesday (monday 630-830 and thursday 730-830)*can play from 330-830
What makes you better for this position than others?:i have donated to the server 25$ and im very loyal to the server and i dont swear
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.):im good with computers my dad is a total computerman he makes 3d prints of job sites
other:i have baseball in the spring thats it ill mesege the info if this happens Very Happy
Yes you are a very cool guy in donating and all but no one ever starts off at admin... If you were going for mod you would probably get the job... +1 for you thought good app. But you will start at J-Mod because everyone does

[error] If you apply for mod you start at J-mod, If you apply for admin you start at Semi-Admin. Semi-Admin is just harder to get.

i wanted mod sorry jmod more than admin i shouldve changed it to just j mod bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:33 am

rocky159a wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
rocky159a wrote:
[b]Position applying for admin or semi admin
In-game name:Rocky159a
Age:12
Timezone :utc-8:00 Pacific Time US and Canada
Times available:saturerday suday friday tuesday wednesday (monday 630-830 and thursday 730-830)*can play from 330-830
What makes you better for this position than others?:i have donated to the server 25$ and im very loyal to the server and i dont swear
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.):im good with computers my dad is a total computerman he makes 3d prints of job sites
other:i have baseball in the spring thats it ill mesege the info if this happens Very Happy
Yes you are a very cool guy in donating and all but no one ever starts off at admin... If you were going for mod you would probably get the job... +1 for you thought good app. But you will start at J-Mod because everyone does

[error] If you apply for mod you start at J-mod, If you apply for admin you start at Semi-Admin. Semi-Admin is just harder to get.

i wanted mod sorry jmod more than admin i shouldve changed it to just j mod bounce

Still, you need to be really qualified to be a mod, along with being able to make the commitment. ive only seen you on a few times, and all you've really done that I've seen is donate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Alaska.

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:12 am

Potentialares wrote:
rocky159a wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
rocky159a wrote:
[b]Position applying for admin or semi admin
In-game name:Rocky159a
Age:12
Timezone :utc-8:00 Pacific Time US and Canada
Times available:saturerday suday friday tuesday wednesday (monday 630-830 and thursday 730-830)*can play from 330-830
What makes you better for this position than others?:i have donated to the server 25$ and im very loyal to the server and i dont swear
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.):im good with computers my dad is a total computerman he makes 3d prints of job sites
other:i have baseball in the spring thats it ill mesege the info if this happens Very Happy
Yes you are a very cool guy in donating and all but no one ever starts off at admin... If you were going for mod you would probably get the job... +1 for you thought good app. But you will start at J-Mod because everyone does

[error] If you apply for mod you start at J-mod, If you apply for admin you start at Semi-Admin. Semi-Admin is just harder to get.

i wanted mod sorry jmod more than admin i shouldve changed it to just j mod bounce

Still, you need to be really qualified to be a mod, along with being able to make the commitment. ive only seen you on a few times, and all you've really done that I've seen is donate.
He is right you know.

_________________
The only J-MOD of this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rocky159a
Noob


Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:16 am

im always on i thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:17 am

rocky159a wrote:
im always on i thought

I'm on the server for 5+ hours a day and I've only seen you once...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Rocky is more on towards the end of the night for me pretty much daily. He is an active member of our community. @Pot you don't see him because when he's on you're off probably due to timezones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:11 pm

kd280z wrote:
Rocky is more on towards the end of the night for me pretty much daily. He is an active member of our community. @Pot you don't see him because when he's on you're off probably due to timezones.

Alright that's cool. I get on around 8 every night and am on till late, so I was just putting in what I've seen and experienced. I'm not sure how qualified all of what he said makes him, he really just seems active and a donator, but that's just what I'm seeing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
rocky159a
Noob


Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 pm

so what do we do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:25 pm

rocky159a wrote:
so what do we do now?

Well if we accept you we will talk to you about it we are still deciding.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:43 am

ikoi99 wrote:
rocky159a wrote:
so what do we do now?

Well if we accept you we will talk to you about it we are still deciding.

If anything I don't think it's right for him to start at any kind of admin. Shouldnt he at least work through mod first?

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:49 am

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
rocky159a wrote:
so what do we do now?

Well if we accept you we will talk to you about it we are still deciding.

If anything I don't think it's right for him to start at any kind of admin. Shouldnt he at least work through mod first?

That is what I meant... To let him go straight to admin would be really unfair for some of the other Mods and Super-Mods Wink

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sikmpo12
Mod
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-01-22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:53 am

I like Rocky and i like his application but i think it needs something that sticks your application out of the crowd. Add some examples and other stuff Razz. two sentences won't do it for me, atleast 4 or more even if the sentences are very good. Also i really do appreciate the donation Rocky. And I think he means to say he wants mod :p so i think after he revises his application and makes some improvements. It will be a +1 from me.

_________________

Signature By Vidkol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:55 am

sikmpo12 wrote:
I like Rocky and i like his application but i think it needs something that sticks your application out of the crowd. Add some examples and other stuff Razz. two sentences won't do it for me, atleast 4 or more even if the sentences are very good. Also i really do appreciate the donation Rocky. And I think he means to say he wants mod :p so i think after he revises his application and makes some improvements. It will be a +1 from me.

Agreed in the revisions.

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:09 am

sikmpo12 wrote:
I like Rocky and i like his application but i think it needs something that sticks your application out of the crowd. Add some examples and other stuff Razz. two sentences won't do it for me, atleast 4 or more even if the sentences are very good. Also i really do appreciate the donation Rocky. And I think he means to say he wants mod :p so i think after he revises his application and makes some improvements. It will be a +1 from me.

Agreed completely. If he gets some really good sentences in there why he wants to be mod and it is pretty long defiantly since he donated I already know he is dedicated so why not? I give it a +1 if it is made a bit better.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:14 am

To all of those who say just because you donated doesn't mean you should get promoted. As true as that is it does help with showing your loyalty. Now I am not saying you should go beg your mom for $5 to increase your chances. There are others ways of showing loyalty that work just as well if not better. Thank you Ikoi for bringing that point up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:16 am

kd280z wrote:
To all of those who say just because you donated doesn't mean you should get promoted. As true as that is it does help with showing your loyalty. Now I am not saying you should go beg your mom for $5 to increase your chances. There are others ways of showing loyalty that work just as well if not better. Thank you Ikoi for bringing that point up.

I agree, it does show dedication. I think i said something on the point of how it shouldn't be enough to get him mod, and I guess I was trying to say that we need to know his moderating abilities, not just his dedication. Dedication is a big part, but it isnt the only thing, you know?

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
To all of those who say just because you donated doesn't mean you should get promoted. As true as that is it does help with showing your loyalty. Now I am not saying you should go beg your mom for $5 to increase your chances. There are others ways of showing loyalty that work just as well if not better. Thank you Ikoi for bringing that point up.

I agree, it does show dedication. I think i said something on the point of how it shouldn't be enough to get him mod, and I guess I was trying to say that we need to know his moderating abilities, not just his dedication. Dedication is a big part, but it isnt the only thing, you know?

Yes, I honestly just skimmed through these posts but that is true. I do not care how dedicated you are, if you cannot work up to standards we cannot hire you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:18 am

kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
To all of those who say just because you donated doesn't mean you should get promoted. As true as that is it does help with showing your loyalty. Now I am not saying you should go beg your mom for $5 to increase your chances. There are others ways of showing loyalty that work just as well if not better. Thank you Ikoi for bringing that point up.

I agree, it does show dedication. I think i said something on the point of how it shouldn't be enough to get him mod, and I guess I was trying to say that we need to know his moderating abilities, not just his dedication. Dedication is a big part, but it isnt the only thing, you know?

Yes, I honestly just skimmed through these posts but that is true. I do not care how dedicated you are, if you cannot work up to standards we cannot hire you.

Yeah, that's really the grit of it. When it all comes down to it, you have to be good at your job

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:19 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
To all of those who say just because you donated doesn't mean you should get promoted. As true as that is it does help with showing your loyalty. Now I am not saying you should go beg your mom for $5 to increase your chances. There are others ways of showing loyalty that work just as well if not better. Thank you Ikoi for bringing that point up.

I agree, it does show dedication. I think i said something on the point of how it shouldn't be enough to get him mod, and I guess I was trying to say that we need to know his moderating abilities, not just his dedication. Dedication is a big part, but it isnt the only thing, you know?

Yes, I honestly just skimmed through these posts but that is true. I do not care how dedicated you are, if you cannot work up to standards we cannot hire you.

Yeah, that's really the grit of it. When it all comes down to it, you have to be good at your job

Truer words have never been spoken.

EDIT: The main thing that worries me is his maturity/the word I cannot remember. For example the constant grammatical and spelling errors. I guess it's no so much maturity but age as much as those are linked. I know that's a bit of a confusing post but if you know what I'm talking about, do you agree?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:37 pm

kd280z wrote:
To all of those who say just because you donated doesn't mean you should get promoted. As true as that is it does help with showing your loyalty. Now I am not saying you should go beg your mom for $5 to increase your chances. There are others ways of showing loyalty that work just as well if not better. Thank you Ikoi for bringing that point up.

Lol thank you Kd that's what I'm saying exactly Razz.

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:31 pm

[quote="kd280z"][quote="Potentialares"]
kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:


Yes, I honestly just skimmed through these posts but that is true. I do not care how dedicated you are, if you cannot work up to standards we cannot hire you.

Yeah, that's really the grit of it. When it all comes down to it, you have to be good at your job

Truer words have never been spoken.

EDIT: The main thing that worries me is his maturity/the word I cannot remember. For example the constant grammatical and spelling errors. I guess it's no so much maturity but age as much as those are linked. I know that's a bit of a confusing post but if you know what I'm talking about, do you agree?

I agree. It doesn't matter how dedicate you are if you can't handle the authority

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: rocky159a is applying to be a j mod   

Back to top Go down
 
rocky159a is applying to be a j mod
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: