Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Back story

Go down 
+2
Potentialares
kd280z
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Server Back story Empty
PostSubject: Server Back story   Server Back story EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:07 am

I need help writing a back story for the player going with the theme of the server.

Story:

You awaken in a strange place, very confused. Suddenly, memories come flashing back in bits and chunks. You see yourself right after your dad died in the Mine Explosion of 1337. Teary eyed and depressed you run away from home in a random direction, not knowing what lies ahead. Then your memories start to get foggy but you see what the stories called "The Shadow Beast" and then it all goes black. You can remember nothing more of your whole life. As if your life was a file and it was deleted with only fragments left behind. You get off of the floor and walk outside of the building noticing it's less than average architecture. You shove your hands in your pockets and feel something thin weak. You pull the contents of your pocket out to find $200! Quickly jogging over to the local shop you buy some beginner gear and start your adventure. When you were a kid you read stories about hardworking men building empires out of tiny factions. You also read about people joining other factions and rising to the top. You are unsure of which path you would like to take or which one would help you find out what happened to your memories and where The Shadow Beast is. For a moment you thought about venturing out and just looking for The Shadow Beast right away but quickly realized you would need an army. What happens next is your decision, choose wisely.

-----

Not bad so far, right?

Last edited by kd280z on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

Server Back story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Back story   Server Back story EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:27 am

kd280z wrote:
I need help writing a back story for the player going with the theme of the server.

Who is the player?
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Server Back story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Back story   Server Back story EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:40 am

The generic player like a back story for the people who join, pretend it's them.
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Server Back story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Back story   Server Back story EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 pm

kd280z wrote:

Story:

You awaken in a strange place, very confused. Suddenly, memories come flashing back in bits and chunks. You see yourself right after your dad died in the Mine Explosion of 1337. Teary eyed and depressed you run away from home in a random direction, not knowing what lies ahead. Then your memories start to get foggy but you see what the stories called "The Shadow Beast" and then it all goes black. You can remember nothing more of your whole life. As if your life was a file and it was deleted with only fragments left behind. You get off of the floor and walk outside of the building noticing it's less than average architecture. You shove your hands in your pockets and feel something thin weak. You pull the contents of your pocket out to find $200! Quickly jogging over to the local shop you buy some beginner gear and start your adventure. When you were a kid you read stories about hardworking men building empires out of tiny factions. You also read about people joining other factions and rising to the top. You are unsure of which path you would like to take or which one would help you find out what happened to your memories and where The Shadow Beast is. For a moment you thought about venturing out and just looking for The Shadow Beast right away but quickly realized you would need an army. What happens next is your decision, choose wisely.

-----

Not bad so far, right?
Haha kd I am not much of a writer but I love doing it, and that was not bad at all lol it will pass if you keep this backstory going.
Back to top Go down
MagikYeti
MagikYeti

Server Back story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Back story   Server Back story EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:34 am

kd280z wrote:
The generic player like a back story for the people who join, pretend it's them.

And I'm the shadow beast.

gmajorcackle.avi
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

Server Back story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Back story   Server Back story EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:41 am

kd280z wrote:

I just want to point out I made that comment before the story was edited and I am not just a complete idiot xD
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Server Back story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Back story   Server Back story EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Yeah that's just a portion of it in first draft form.
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

Server Back story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Back story   Server Back story EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:54 pm

What I'm Gonnna Do?

I'l just grab awsm and sikmpo,make a portal,find a nether dungeon,get blaze rods,make them into blaze cream,get eye of enders,find A stronghold,Ready up with diamond and bow and arrow stuff,go to the end,kill That Shadow Beast(ender dragon) and there we complete the game woohoo!
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Server Back story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Back story   Server Back story EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
What I'm Gonnna Do?

I'l just grab awsm and sikmpo,make a portal,find a nether dungeon,get blaze rods,make them into blaze cream,get eye of enders,find A stronghold,Ready up with diamond and bow and arrow stuff,go to the end,kill That Shadow Beast(ender dragon) and there we complete the game woohoo!

Yep that is pretty much how I would do it Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Back story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Back story   Server Back story Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Back story
Page 1 of 1