Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

adam (adam_rox)

Go down 
+2
Trololamb
adam_rox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
adam_rox
Noob

adam (adam_rox) Empty
PostSubject: adam (adam_rox)   adam (adam_rox) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 pm

dear staff,

i want to be a mod

my game name is adam_rox

im 12 years old

my timezone is Victoria Austraila

i will be available 3:40-8:00 most nights

im nice and create

im good with mod and texture pack downloading

i really like the server and the players on the server

you should me because i will help other players and contune building new site

from adam (adam_rox)

Last edited by adam_rox on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trololamb
Trololamb

adam (adam_rox) Empty
PostSubject: fasds   adam (adam_rox) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Please tell us why we should choose you among others.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

adam (adam_rox) Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam (adam_rox)   adam (adam_rox) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Ive only seen you online once, you haven't done anything special, and you're going straight for a high position. You also gave no reason as to why you should be accepted to the position. This app had absolutely no substance to it. I'm sorry but there is no reason to accept you for this position.
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

adam (adam_rox) Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam (adam_rox)   adam (adam_rox) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Potentialares wrote:
Ive only seen you online once, you haven't done anything special, and you're going straight for a high position. You also gave no reason as to why you should be accepted to the position. This app had absolutely no substance to it. I'm sorry but there is no reason to accept you for this position.
You are completly right, he is never on I have only seen him on once which is last night. I think you should try again in a month or a couple weeks and get trusted. Then try. But now it is a low chance.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

adam (adam_rox) Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam (adam_rox)   adam (adam_rox) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:13 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
You are completly right, he is never on I have only seen him on once which is last night. I think you should try again in a month or a couple weeks and get trusted. Then try. But now it is a low chance.

And then the grammar...*shiver*
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

adam (adam_rox) Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam (adam_rox)   adam (adam_rox) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:31 am

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

Too true
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

adam (adam_rox) Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam (adam_rox)   adam (adam_rox) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:39 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

Too true

I don't know if a builder has a right to vote, but -1 if he does. This is just not a good app.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

adam (adam_rox) Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam (adam_rox)   adam (adam_rox) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:46 am

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

Too true

I don't know if a builder has a right to vote, but -1 if he does. This is just not a good app.
I agree -1 from me
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

adam (adam_rox) Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam (adam_rox)   adam (adam_rox) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 pm

I am tempted to add a "Trusted" rank. The idea behind this is that before you can apply for any position at all (excluding VIP, that is just donating not applying) you must be that rank, that we we cut down on useless applications and increase loyalty and how well we know the applicant.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

adam (adam_rox) Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam (adam_rox)   adam (adam_rox) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:47 pm

kd280z wrote:
I am tempted to add a "Trusted" rank. The idea behind this is that before you can apply for any position at all (excluding VIP, that is just donating not applying) you must be that rank, that we we cut down on useless applications and increase loyalty and how well we know the applicant.

I really think this is an amazing idea. It would help so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

adam (adam_rox) Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam (adam_rox)   adam (adam_rox) Empty

Back to top Go down

adam (adam_rox)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: