HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Longlong109

PostSubject: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:20 pm

So yea i was looking for more minigames in minecraft and i found This And This And i really wish we can have these minigames.they look fun to me.And It Can Be in a safezone

Edit Minigame:Rainbow Minecart Push

Edit Minigame:Burn That Chicken

Last edited by Longlong109 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:43 pm

These look like great games because 1.You don't have to build to play them. and 2.They look pretty fun. But they do look hard to build but with some skilled builders (Potentialares) we can build them.

Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:47 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
These look like great games because 1.You don't have to build to play them. and 2.They look pretty fun. But they do look hard to build but with some skilled builders (Potentialares) we can build them.
Actully They are quite easy to build especially the rainbow fighter minigame.Plus for rainbow fighter the button is connected to a block connected to a piston which just makes the piston go down and hit that person.for the door part that is really not that hard either.Thought Rainbow Runner is gonna be hard so we need an expert Redstone Engineer(Potentialares)to do the redstone part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Actully They are quite easy to build especially the rainbow fighter minigame.Plus for rainbow fighter the button is connected to a block connected to a piston which just makes the piston go down and hit that person.for the door part that is really not that hard either.Thought Rainbow Runner is gonna be hard so we need an expert Redstone Engineer(Potentialares)to do the redstone part.

I mainly meant it would be hard for me because I suck bad at redstone Razz.

Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:07 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

lol ok,only rainbow runners would be hard for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

Yeah lol rainbow runners looks a lot harder than the other one.

Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:22 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

Lol Well I added a new rainbow minigame in the first post..which also has alot of confusing redstone contraptions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

Lol Well I added a new rainbow minigame in the first post..which also has alot of confusing redstone contraptions.

Ok well that is nice

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 pm

ikoi99 wrote:

:DDD Why thank you^.^ I haven't seen it yet, but I can build it. Just tell me when. I'll build it xD. I'm gonna build the other thing first though

ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

:DDD Why thank you^.^ I haven't seen it yet, but I can build it. Just tell me when. I'll build it xD. I'm gonna build the other thing first though

Yeah I do have to admit blockey looks better...

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:45 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

I really like the way it turned out, the field looks amazing

ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:46 am

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

It really does but we need a bigger fan base for blockey and give them a reason to play for it like a prize of faction wars...

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:56 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

It really does but we need a bigger fan base for blockey and give them a reason to play for it like a prize of faction wars...

I think prizes would be hard unless we hosted a kind of tournament with teams that have to enter

ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:10 am

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

I think prizes would be hard unless we hosted a kind of tournament with teams that have to enter

That is what I meant it could be like a tournament and all the factions could compete with one of their players.

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:12 am

[quote="ikoi99"][quote="Potentialares"][quote="ikoi99"]
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

That is what I meant it could be like a tournament and all the factions could compete with one of their players.

Sounds good to me^.^ I can help oversee

Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:41 pm

I agree We should have a faction war with 2 ppl representing their faction.It should be a contest thing.Thought i really want these to be built so i can play them all the time with people and friends.

-Mizore742
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
I agree We should have a faction war with 2 ppl representing their faction.It should be a contest thing.Thought i really want these to be built so i can play them all the time with people and friends.

-Mizore742

I'm working on it! Gosh...people so impatient nowadays

Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

-Mizore742

lol didn't mean to be mean and impatient i kno its gonna take a while with the redstone.and heck im gonna keep on doing the -Mizore742 thing till everbody knows im mizore742

-Mizore742
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

-Mizore742

lol didn't mean to be mean and impatient i kno its gonna take a while with the redstone.and heck im gonna keep on doing the -Mizore742 thing till everbody knows im mizore742

-Mizore742

Make it your sig fool! XD. And It will take me a bit, up until last night I was the only builder, and deso is still new to it. I have like 8 projects I have to do on the server right now xD

kd280z
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:03 am

You're doing great Pot. Deso seems to know his way around redstone too so he could speed that along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:51 pm

kd280z wrote:
You're doing great Pot. Deso seems to know his way around redstone too so he could speed that along.

Yeah Pot is the best builder we could ever get :O

Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:58 pm

[quote="ikoi99"]
kd280z wrote:

Yeah Pot is the best builder we could ever get :O[/quote

Very Happy thanks ikoi^.^ I appreciate it. And deso is a good builder, he just...likes to be a bit random sometimes xD. He hasn't yet gotten into the idea of building things in an order or in a theme without guidance lol. I should have never showed him how to use world edit xD

ikoi99
Semi-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:04 pm

[quote="Potentialares"]
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Very Happy thanks ikoi^.^ I appreciate it. And deso is a good builder, he just...likes to be a bit random sometimes xD. He hasn't yet gotten into the idea of building things in an order or in a theme without guidance lol. I should have never showed him how to use world edit xD

Yeah Deso isn't horrible but he is a bit off task sometimes he is a lot better than a lot of our old builders so lolz

Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:04 pm

[quote="Potentialares"]
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Lol is deso being destructive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:05 pm

[quote="Longlong109"]
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Lol is deso being destructive?

I'd say more...counterproductive. He likes to screw around with his newfound god hood xD

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next