HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:08 pm

[quote="Potentialares"]
Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:
You're doing great Pot. Deso seems to know his way around redstone too so he could speed that along.

Yeah Pot is the best builder we could ever get :O[/quote

Very Happy thanks ikoi^.^ I appreciate it. And deso is a good builder, he just...likes to be a bit random sometimes xD. He hasn't yet gotten into the idea of building things in an order or in a theme without guidance lol. I should have never showed him how to use world edit xD

Lol is deso being destructive?

I'd say more...counterproductive. He likes to screw around with his newfound god hood xD

Agreed

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Longlong109
Junior Member


Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 17
Location : Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:08 pm

[quote="Potentialares"]
Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:
You're doing great Pot. Deso seems to know his way around redstone too so he could speed that along.

Yeah Pot is the best builder we could ever get :O[/quote

Very Happy thanks ikoi^.^ I appreciate it. And deso is a good builder, he just...likes to be a bit random sometimes xD. He hasn't yet gotten into the idea of building things in an order or in a theme without guidance lol. I should have never showed him how to use world edit xD

Lol is deso being destructive?

I'd say more...counterproductive. He likes to screw around with his newfound god hood xD

Lol so why don't you just check what he is doing from time to time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:


Lol is deso being destructive?

I'd say more...counterproductive. He likes to screw around with his newfound god hood xD

Lol so why don't you just check what he is doing from time to time?[/quote]

He's normally with me...I'm trying to get him to focus most of the time xD

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Longlong109
Junior Member


Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 17
Location : Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:


Lol is deso being destructive?

I'd say more...counterproductive. He likes to screw around with his newfound god hood xD

Lol so why don't you just check what he is doing from time to time?

He's normally with me...I'm trying to get him to focus most of the time xD[/quote]

ok why don't you just punish him if he gets distracted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:


Lol is deso being destructive?

I'd say more...counterproductive. He likes to screw around with his newfound god hood xD

Lol so why don't you just check what he is doing from time to time?

He's normally with me...I'm trying to get him to focus most of the time xD

ok why don't you just punish him if he gets distracted[/quote]

I dont have the ability to! xD

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:


Lol is deso being destructive?

I'd say more...counterproductive. He likes to screw around with his newfound god hood xD

Lol so why don't you just check what he is doing from time to time?

He's normally with me...I'm trying to get him to focus most of the time xD

ok why don't you just punish him if he gets distracted

I dont have the ability to! xD
[/quote]

You really should have the ability to you are one of the better players on the server

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:19 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:


Lol is deso being destructive?

I'd say more...counterproductive. He likes to screw around with his newfound god hood xD

Lol so why don't you just check what he is doing from time to time?

He's normally with me...I'm trying to get him to focus most of the time xD

ok why don't you just punish him if he gets distracted

I dont have the ability to! xD

You really should have the ability to you are one of the better players on the server[/quote]

ahahahahaha that would be verry funny xD

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:


Lol is deso being destructive?

I'd say more...counterproductive. He likes to screw around with his newfound god hood xD

Lol so why don't you just check what he is doing from time to time?

He's normally with me...I'm trying to get him to focus most of the time xD

ok why don't you just punish him if he gets distracted

I dont have the ability to! xD

You really should have the ability to you are one of the better players on the server

ahahahahaha that would be verry funny xD[/quote]

xD lol

_________________
Hey it is Ikoi the Semi-Admin Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potentialares
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 104
Location : Columbia, South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:47 pm

ikoi99 wrote:


xD lol

Just be like DESO. SIT.

_________________
Say hello to the one and only modbuilder^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Longlong109
Junior Member


Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 17
Location : Pennslyvania

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Burn That Chicken Minigame!:[Burn That Chicken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kd280z
Owner
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Pot if you apply for ModBuilder then you could punish or AdminBuilder
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harshland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!   

Back to top Go down
 
Minecraft Rainbow Minigames!And Just MiniGames!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: Ideas and Wishes-
Jump to: