Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quote / Forum Plee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swat01803
Mod

Quote / Forum Plee Empty
PostSubject: Quote / Forum Plee   Quote / Forum Plee EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Harshland Users,

You may of noticed that recently threads are expanding into more than one page more quickly.
This clogs up the thread and also makes the forum look a bit messy,

So i ask, unless it is necessary please do not use the "Quote" tool over and over again.. instead just simply go to the bottom
of the page and click "Post Reply" This will help the forum run more smoothly and look a bit less clogged up.

This is not an official rule and no punishments will take place if the plea is ignored... but it will help the forum and J-Mod+ staff out a lot.

Thank You,
Swat01803 - BinLaden
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Quote / Forum Plee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote / Forum Plee   Quote / Forum Plee EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:14 am

swat01803 wrote:
Harshland Users,

You may of noticed that recently threads are expanding into more than one page more quickly.
This clogs up the thread and also makes the forum look a bit messy,

So i ask, unless it is necessary please do not use the "Quote" tool over and over again.. instead just simply go to the bottom
of the page and click "Post Reply" This will help the forum run more smoothly and look a bit less clogged up.

This is not an official rule and no punishments will take place if the plea is ignored... but it will help the forum and J-Mod+ staff out a lot.

Thank You,
Swat01803 - BinLaden

Agreed. If you are only talking to one persons post then take the rest of the quotes out and just use that persons it makes the forums look much nicer
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Quote / Forum Plee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote / Forum Plee   Quote / Forum Plee EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Yea I have seen people quote spamming and ignoring this whole topic.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Quote / Forum Plee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote / Forum Plee   Quote / Forum Plee EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:45 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
Yea I have seen people quote spamming and ignoring this whole topic.

Yes even I can't completely stop I am trying my best though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quote / Forum Plee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote / Forum Plee   Quote / Forum Plee Empty

Back to top Go down

Quote / Forum Plee
Page 1 of 1