Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do not release me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 am

Alright here's how it is, Deso and I need to stay jailed until this can be figured out. Ikoi tried to unjail me just now and I believe it crashed the server again. As of now, my release will set off the tnt instantly. We are going to have to co-ordinate a way for deso and I to escape, and I know how to do it, but it will have to be planned. Until such time, we are going to have to remain jailed. It's the only safe way for us to communicate with you guys without crashing the server. This is a message to all admins- do NOT release Deso and I until such time as release is safe for the server. I apologize that this is happening, but I believe I know how to fix it, I just need to work with Kd tomorrow to do it
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:09 am

Potentialares wrote:
Alright here's how it is, Deso and I need to stay jailed until this can be figured out. Ikoi tried to unjail me just now and I believe it crashed the server again. As of now, my release will set off the tnt instantly. We are going to have to co-ordinate a way for deso and I to escape, and I know how to do it, but it will have to be planned. Until such time, we are going to have to remain jailed. It's the only safe way for us to communicate with you guys without crashing the server. This is a message to all admins- do NOT release Deso and I until such time as release is safe for the server. I apologize that this is happening, but I believe I know how to fix it, I just need to work with Kd tomorrow to do it
I hope it works good luck.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 am

Potentialares wrote:

Yeah I talked with Kd when that happened and we thought of ways you are jailed again and can come on the server so come on so we can unjail you. It was my fault I use different jail plugin for my other servers I work on and those just tp you right outside the jail not back to where you were.
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:17 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

Yeah I talked with Kd when that happened and we thought of ways you are jailed again and can come on the server so come on so we can unjail you. It was my fault I use different jail plugin for my other servers I work on and those just tp you right outside the jail not back to where you were.
Nah it wasnt your fault you didnt know that would happen Ikoi
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:19 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

Yeah just to all mods DO NOT RELEASE POT OR DESO out of jail!!!!!
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:19 am

ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

Yeah just to all mods DO NOT RELEASE POT OR DESO out of jail!!!!!
Yes sir.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 am

Well damn pot. Anyways I am not supposed to go on during the week but sometimes I sneak on for 10-20 mins.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:32 am

kd280z wrote:
Well damn pot. Anyways I am not supposed to go on during the week but sometimes I sneak on for 10-20 mins.
Lol
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Lol

Stop with the meaningless posts! That can be considered spam.
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:37 am

kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Lol

Stop with the meaningless posts! That can be considered spam.
Oh really? I am sorry Kd... Do not mean to break rules.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:41 am

I love how almost all of Pot's topics are larger than most applications Razz.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:53 am

kd280z wrote:

Hehe:P It irks me when people start saying pointless things to get their posts up...everything i say always has a point xD unlike TIMMY AND IKOI WHO JUST WANT TO BOOST
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:54 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Hehe:P It irks me when people start saying pointless things to get their posts up...everything i say always has a point xD unlike TIMMY AND IKOI WHO JUST WANT TO BOOST
Hey whoa now be nice Razz Dont need to be mean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:58 am

I just personally hate when it says "new" next to the category, like in CoD when I unlocked a gun or attachments I would have to go through and remove all the little new symbols. I just figure, well I'm here, why not contribute?
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:00 am

kd280z wrote:
I just personally hate when it says "new" next to the category, like in CoD when I unlocked a gun or attachments I would have to go through and remove all the little new symbols. I just figure, well I'm here, why not contribute?
Yea I get like that sometimes like here I go straight to the place where it says "new" and get it over with.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:02 am

kd280z wrote:

OHMYGOD. THIS IS ME RIGHT HERE. I can't handle the new thing xD
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:34 pm

kd280z wrote:

I know right??? We need a way so there are no really shitty applications that have no chance of getting in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do not release me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not release me.   Do not release me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Do not release me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: General Discussion-
Jump to: