Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pot and Des did something to server?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Pot and Des did something to server? Empty
PostSubject: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 am

When pot came on when I was on he was on for about a couple seconds or so then the server turned off... Kd I think that they had did something with the tnt then lose the memory of the server. It's a guess. Not critizing or anything. Then it came on after awhile like a minute.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:08 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
When pot came on when I was on he was on for about a couple seconds or so then the server turned off... Kd I think that they had did something with the tnt then lose the memory of the server. It's a guess. Not critizing or anything. Then it came on after awhile like a minute.

Ikoi released me from the jail and I went straight back to the TNT, it isn't safe for us to be released now, but I know how to fix it
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:11 am

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ikoi released me from the jail and I went straight back to the TNT, it isn't safe for us to be released now, but I know how to fix it
Good. Do you completly know or is it a guess?
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:18 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Yes we completely know I unjailed then after that the server was done again. It is back up now and everyone is back in jail so we are all good.
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:19 am

ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Yes we completely know I unjailed then after that the server was done again. It is back up now and everyone is back in jail so we are all good.
Ok so you completly know how to get him out of jail without setting off the tnt?
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:20 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok so you completly know how to get him out of jail without setting off the tnt?

Yeah pretty much we are still working on it.
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:21 am

ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good

We fixed it^.^
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 am

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good

We fixed it^.^
I know and I completly take that back.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:05 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good

We fixed it^.^

Hehe...We staff know what we're doing Timmy:P We're like a well oiled MACHINE. Don't worry, you'll be in the loop soon;P
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good

We fixed it^.^

Hehe...We staff know what we're doing Timmy:P We're like a well oiled MACHINE. Don't worry, you'll be in the loop soon;P

Yep you will be in the loop soon. When I started I was the only mod out of the first 4 applications for staff and since the staff was the only ones that really came on the server I felt pretty rejected when they could do like anything and I had basically jail and kick Razz but now look at me I am basically 2nd in command if Smilezor doesn't come on the server for once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:00 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good

We fixed it^.^

Yep you will be in the loop soon. When I started I was the only mod out of the first 4 applications for staff and since the staff was the only ones that really came on the server I felt pretty rejected when they could do like anything and I had basically jail and kick Razz but now look at me I am basically 2nd in command if Smilezor doesn't come on the server for once Very Happy
Very Happy now I dont feel so lonley lol except the fact that im the only J-mod
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good

We fixed it^.^

So what kind of mod am I exactly? I don't even know xD
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good

We fixed it^.^

Your not a J-mod your a full mod lol
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:40 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good

We fixed it^.^

Pot, you are the kind of mod that has to do all the shit other mods do while also building. Have fun with that.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 pm

kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good

We fixed it^.^

Pot, you are the kind of mod that has to do all the shit other mods do while also building. Have fun with that.

I dunno when I was a mod I built too.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good

We fixed it^.^

Woo! This is going to be fun *Determinedface* I like challenges.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Ok good

We fixed it^.^

Woo! This is going to be fun *Determinedface* I like challenges.

Lol I like challenges too Razz that is why I built a base without world edit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:04 pm

I do that too:3 but not when I'm building for the server, I don't have time for that
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Potentialares wrote:
I do that too:3 but not when I'm building for the server, I don't have time for that

Exactly :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pot and Des did something to server?   Pot and Des did something to server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pot and Des did something to server?
Page 1 of 1