Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My deepest apologies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

My deepest apologies Empty
PostSubject: My deepest apologies   My deepest apologies EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:54 am

I just want to apologize to everyone for the little glitch with the TNT. I really screwed up and I honestly have no good excuse as to why it happened, I felt like I needed to apologize for downing the server for so long, I feel horrible about it and I'm going to be working insanely hard to make up for it. I love you guys! I'm going to make it up to you^.^
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   My deepest apologies EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:00 am

The long term downtime is partially my fault considering I didn't even think of clearing all of the placed tnt in the world until last night XD.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   My deepest apologies EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:04 am

kd280z wrote:
The long term downtime is partially my fault considering I didn't even think of clearing all of the placed tnt in the world until last night XD.

ahaha well I will not be messing with TNT anymore, and I doubt Deso will either xD
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   My deepest apologies EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:07 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

ahaha well I will not be messing with TNT anymore, and I doubt Deso will either xD

For some reason I still think he will use tnt Razz
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   My deepest apologies EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 am

kd280z wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

For some reason I still think he will use tnt Razz

Yeah...Good ol' Deso xD
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   My deepest apologies EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Potentialares wrote:
I just want to apologize to everyone for the little glitch with the TNT. I really screwed up and I honestly have no good excuse as to why it happened, I felt like I needed to apologize for downing the server for so long, I feel horrible about it and I'm going to be working insanely hard to make up for it. I love you guys! I'm going to make it up to you^.^

It is alright everyone has a tnt glitch once in a while but next time tell everyone immediately don't just wait until we figure out it was you guys. It really wasn't all your fault though.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   My deepest apologies EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:41 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

It is alright everyone has a tnt glitch once in a while but next time tell everyone immediately don't just wait until we figure out it was you guys. It really wasn't all your fault though.

I didn't realize it was them because I didn't check the forums until way after.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   My deepest apologies EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 pm

kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

It wasn't like we were trying to wait, we were busy trying to fix it lol. We spent like 6 hours attempting things xD
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   My deepest apologies EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:

It wasn't like we were trying to wait, we were busy trying to fix it lol. We spent like 6 hours attempting things xD

Yeah I would of tried to fix it first too. You don't want the owner coming on and using a command you could of used and fixing it and being like wtf why didn't you do that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My deepest apologies   My deepest apologies Empty

Back to top Go down

My deepest apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: General Discussion-
Jump to: