Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W to the T to the F?!?!?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trololamb
Trololamb

W to the T to the F?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: W to the T to the F?!?!?!   W to the T to the F?!?!?! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Hey everyone, lamb here.
I came on the server, was about to check out my house, when a wild hole appears!
W to the T to the F?!?!?! 2012-012
What the...?
Who did this, how? when?
Me and Kd is very confused, and we dont like this friggin hole...
Please report anything you might know

-Kd and Lamb
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: W to the T to the F?!?!?!   W to the T to the F?!?!?! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Trololamb wrote:
Hey everyone, lamb here.
I came on the server, was about to check out my house, when a wild hole appears!
W to the T to the F?!?!?! 2012-012
What the...?
Who did this, how? when?
Me and Kd is very confused, and we dont like this friggin hole...
Please report anything you might know

-Kd and Lamb
Yeah someone griefed that entirely but since it is a anarchy server no one can really be blamed. It is because people can claim the faction Admins land. It was poor protection by the admins because one of the faction commands is to give a faction all the power they want which would protect the land. I'm guessing it happened around Monday because Sunday night it was fine but Monday it was destroyed.

EDIT: The best thing to do would to be to would edit it over and pretend like it never happened. Or move the spawn somewhere else. In my opinion you should just WE it over. The Admin building was destroyed legit and I saw who did it (Not saying names) but the big hole I JUST SAW and it is a monster. Clearly one of the admin. Way to big for some regular person to collect the tnt to make that hole. It was someone that had access to WE or spawning items. A admin, builder, or possibly Kd (but i don't think he would do that to his own server) I think it was Trot the builder That is my guess. Or maybe smile but unlikely

Last edited by ikoi99 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To put new Info in)
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: W to the T to the F?!?!?!   W to the T to the F?!?!?! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:04 pm

I did not do it! I just poorly fixed it up with World Edit. There is no way this was a player. I MAY HAVE FIGURED IT OUT! Was there tnt stashed in the admin base? If so then to person who destroyed it could have used such tnt to make this a shit hole. Ikoi please send me a pm who it was. I will not reveal their name nor will I punish them. I will simply talk to them and try to figure out what went down with the crater. Also, I found some bedrock destroyed in a large about 10x10 area. This was an admin or builder or whatever. I will be firing Trox because he has done nothing and is hardly on.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: W to the T to the F?!?!?!   W to the T to the F?!?!?! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:16 am

I am so glad that a admin (owner in this case) finally came on and WE'd over it. I came on everyday to see anything suspicous or maybe admin secretly making it bigger very little every time. But nohting happend really. Few players came on thats it. I am very disapoitined if it's a admin who did this. I respected all the admins on this server but... If one of these admins did it I will trust/respect them very less. I hope no admin did this. Anyways thank you Kd for finally coming on the server and fixing that monster hole. I hope you find who did it and make sure they are watched at all times on the server. I'm really glad the server did not get hacked and get the whole server into a huge blow up place.
Thank's kd again!
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: W to the T to the F?!?!?!   W to the T to the F?!?!?! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:59 pm

No problem Smile. It wasn't to good of a job, I just threw a layer or two over the general areas. Once the new spawn is built then that hole should never be discovered so there is no need for me to crash the server 80 times try to spawn a billion blocks to fill the hole. I will also be looking into a plugin that will make the surface look less like the moon.
Back to top Go down
SmileZor
VIP
SmileZor

PostSubject: Re: W to the T to the F?!?!?!   W to the T to the F?!?!?! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:34 am

To my knowledge I hadspawned myself TnT on this server that long ago (it was after we built the base) therefore can vouch for myself in never placing TnT nor a chest filled with TnT in the admin base. I never saw Lamb spawn it either so I can vouch for him but I can't honestly remember for Yeti.
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: W to the T to the F?!?!?!   W to the T to the F?!?!?! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:09 am

SmileZor wrote:
To my knowledge I hadspawned myself TnT on this server that long ago (it was after we built the base) therefore can vouch for myself in never placing TnT nor a chest filled with TnT in the admin base. I never saw Lamb spawn it either so I can vouch for him but I can't honestly remember for Yeti.
I trust you smile. So I do not blame you for this. Besides that is long gone we have a new server... New players, And new shops! Very Happy Everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
SmileZor
VIP
SmileZor

PostSubject: Re: W to the T to the F?!?!?!   W to the T to the F?!?!?! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:40 am

YAY indeed.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: W to the T to the F?!?!?!   W to the T to the F?!?!?! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

No need for this post anymore, locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W to the T to the F?!?!?!   W to the T to the F?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

W to the T to the F?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: General Discussion-
Jump to: