Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mcmmo or Heros?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Mcmmo or Heros? Empty
PostSubject: Mcmmo or Heros?   Mcmmo or Heros? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Ok here is my opinion if we keep heroes we will lose A LOT of people when there aren't any staff on because they can't work Heroes. I also won't have to tell some one every 5 minutes how to work it. If we go Mcmmo nothing really happens to the noobs because they don't need to do anything and I like it better personally. But the server can't have them both so you the people of the server choose. Heroes Or Mcmmo? Leave your opinion below

EDIT: I am almost going to explode I have people asking me why their tools disappear when they use them and I say a plugin and they spaz and I have so many people asking me "Why can't I use a tool" or "How do I choose a Hero path" or just plain old "I can't use a tool this server sucks" and then they leave (It's happened twice today...).
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Mcmmo or Heros? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mcmmo or Heros?   Mcmmo or Heros? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Ok here is my opinion if we keep heroes we will lose A LOT of people when there aren't any staff on because they can't work Heroes. I also won't have to tell some one every 5 minutes how to work it. If we go Mcmmo nothing really happens to the noobs because they don't need to do anything and I like it better personally. But the server can't have them both so you the people of the server choose. Heroes Or Mcmmo? Leave your opinion below

EDIT: I am almost going to explode I have people asking me why their tools disappear when they use them and I say a plugin and they spaz and I have so many people asking me "Why can't I use a tool" or "How do I choose a Hero path" or just plain old "I can't use a tool this server sucks" and then they leave (It's happened twice today...).
I choose Mcmmo... I think your right about losing people if we keep heroes. I hope we go through with your idea.
Back to top Go down

Mcmmo or Heros?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harshland - Minecraft Server :: NEW SITE: :: Ideas and Wishes-
Jump to: