Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Longlong109

Harshland Stories Or Server Stories? Empty
PostSubject: Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?   Harshland Stories Or Server Stories? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:27 pm

So Yes i am looking for stories about this server or harshland.Make a background for the harshland or just make a story for harshland story andi want it to have a midevil format.

NOTE:this is just for fun and to hear amazing stories that you made up about the server So other people can hear your amazing story-making and stuff

-Mizore742
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?   Harshland Stories Or Server Stories? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
So Yes i am looking for stories about this server or harshland.Make a background for the harshland or just make a story for harshland story andi want it to have a midevil format.

NOTE:this is just for fun and to hear amazing stories that you made up about the server So other people can hear your amazing story-making and stuff

-Mizore742

We've already a few of these actually
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?   Harshland Stories Or Server Stories? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

-Mizore742

Yes i know like the one kd made and the one yeti made
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?   Harshland Stories Or Server Stories? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

-Mizore742

Yes i know like the one kd made and the one yeti made

Yeah both of those were pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?   Harshland Stories Or Server Stories? Empty

Back to top Go down

Harshland Stories Or Server Stories?
Page 1 of 1