Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ikoi's Admin Application

Go down 
+2
kd280z
ikoi99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

Ikoi's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Ikoi's Admin Application   Ikoi's Admin Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.): Admin
In-game name: Ikoi
Timezone(GMT format): -5:00 (Eastern Time US and Canada)
Times available: 5:00(PM)-10:00(PM) Weekdays 9:00(AM)-12:00(PM)
What makes you better for this position than others?: I have now been with this server for the most amount of time other than Kd280z of course. I was the first mod on the server and I saw all the admins get their ranks when they first came on the server. I am now a super-mod. I have seen the website grow and seen a whole new round of mods come in to help the server. I was even on the server when it was hosted from Kd280z's computer. I now have seen 2 admins out of the three we have get demoted of there positions and now both of them have quit. I am now taking up their spots as a admin. I want this spot because I have seen this server grow from having 1 player on for 5 minutes at the most from having at least 6 players on at all times. This server now has quite a nice community and I have created great bonds between some really nice people. So now I am trying to get the biggest honor I have ever had admin. And in the future I hope this server could have 300 player slots and 50 players on at all times. So far this server has been around only 3 weeks and we already are on the road to greatness. I also feel I should be Admin because I am on the server quite a lot at least more than any of the Admins now. So I hope that this application is enough to get me admin. I can also solve problems with fairness and reason not just give the mod the higher hand because I like him more. I will also not abuse power like some of the old admins.And currently we need mods so everyone on the server apply for mod if you think you have a chance because who knows maybe in 3 weeks this could be you writing this application.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): I have been on the server for a while and know everyone on there I also have experiences with admin
Other: I am good with plugins, world edit, I am a pretty good builder, and I am pretty much liked on the server. That's all I have to say. This this server is epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Ikoi's Admin Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Accepted, you have tons of things to get more members and help out the server in nearly every way possible. This should have been obvious.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Ikoi's Admin Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:43 pm

kd280z wrote:
Accepted, you have tons of things to get more members and help out the server in nearly every way possible. This should have been obvious.

Thank you, thank you so much!!!! I am so honored to get admin on this server Very Happy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Ikoi's Admin Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:52 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Thank you, thank you so much!!!! I am so honored to get admin on this server Very Happy!!!!

You deserve this man, you're so active and great to be around on the server. I'm proud!Very Happy I know you won't abuse this, good luck my friend
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
swat01803
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Ikoi's Admin Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm

CONGRATS KOI! I TOLD YOU! XD Deserved it mate congrats
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Ikoi's Admin Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:53 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Congratz
I think you will be great!
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Ikoi's Admin Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Woohoo I will believe you will be a great admin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikoi's Admin Application   Ikoi's Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikoi's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1