Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josh admin Application

Go down 
+2
kd280z
CameleonDude
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CameleonDude
VIP

Josh admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.): Admin
Timezone(GMT format): -5
Times available: thurs, fri, sat, sun
What makes you better for this position than others?: im good at keeping a watch of people, i WILL NOT abuse my powers like most admin's will, im very fair with the punishments i will only give a punishment based on the crime the person did for example using caps, i will warn, if he/she does it again mute for 5 min, then if he or she does it again mute for an hour and so on. i will keep track of other staff making sure they follow the rules and do not abuse their powers towards other people and give fair punishments.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): im good with finding out problems and i can tell if someones lieing, if they do lie to me i will make the punishment worse. im good at seeing if people cheat or get staff to do things for them when they're not supposed to.
other: i love minecraft ill help in any way i can. im easy to contact and if u need help or a rule update just ask and ill be more than happy to help. i will also not leave un answered question in the game like so many of us know.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Not too bad of an app, looks like you put some work in and made good points like not leaving a question unanswered.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Ok app but I would not expect to get admin... No one gets admin before mod...

Actually all the admins we currently have never were mods, I normally don't make them go mod first but the thing is admin is a lot harder get.
Back to top Go down
MagikYeti
MagikYeti

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:29 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Ok app but I would not expect to get admin... No one gets admin before mod...

Actually all the admins we currently have never were mods, I normally don't make them go mod first but the thing is admin is a lot harder get.

Exactly.

Admins are hard positions to get, I worked for weeks to get mine from Semi-admin. If you ask Trolololamb, he will agree. I personally think you are very stupid, and unfit to moderate the server. -1 from me.

-El Yeti
Back to top Go down
CameleonDude
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:52 pm

magik i didnt ask for your opinion -.- and besides im stupid? your the one who got demoted Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 pm

CameleonDude wrote:
magik i didnt ask for your opinion -.- and besides im stupid? your the one who got demoted Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Stop being a trololo that doesn't make you better for the spot...
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:33 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
CameleonDude wrote:

Stop being a trololo that doesn't make you better for the spot...

I vote -1. He isn't even mature enough to be professional.
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
MagikYeti
MagikYeti

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 pm

CameleonDude wrote:

It does not.

Also, I have higher position than you, so I can speak my mind, moron.

Anyways, I'm gonna be undecided.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:12 am

Magik, why switch from -1 to undecided? Also I didn't quote that because I don't want to continue the chain of excessive emotes.
Back to top Go down
MagikYeti
MagikYeti

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:28 pm

kd280z wrote:
Magik, why switch from -1 to undecided? Also I didn't quote that because I don't want to continue the chain of excessive emotes.

I already posted -1?

Oh.

Well I guess my vote is back to that.
Back to top Go down
sikmpo12
Mod
sikmpo12

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:37 pm

I would say personal, undecided. But you are very anti-social. You have already been muted for an hour by me for disrespecting me, that doesn't help much add to your vote. Also post to become mod first and work your way up. No one can get to Admin just like that. Also i think knowing how to punish crimes should already be known because all Staff have to be fair. Also please put more into your application, I don't see much effort as most of it is about punishing people by their crimes which should be known already. Another thing is the activity of you. You are only on 4 days of a 7 day week. 3 days are where you can't get on. I think staff should or try to be active every day unless there is something very important irl such as final exams, EXERCISE, and other things. Also, even though you are 14, I don't see much maturity from you. As I expect to see from most teens. Thanks for reading the whole thing if you did! I like to be as through as possible with Staff Applications.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:46 pm

sikmpo12 wrote:
I would say personal, undecided. But you are very anti-social. You have already been muted for an hour by me for disrespecting me, that doesn't help much add to your vote. Also post to become mod first and work your way up. No one can get to Admin just like that. Also i think knowing how to punish crimes should already be known because all Staff have to be fair. Also please put more into your application, I don't see much effort as most of it is about punishing people by their crimes which should be known already. Another thing is the activity of you. You are only on 4 days of a 7 day week. 3 days are where you can't get on. I think staff should or try to be active every day unless there is something very important irl such as final exams, EXERCISE, and other things. Also, even though you are 14, I don't see much maturity from you. As I expect to see from most teens. Thanks for reading the whole thing if you did! I like to be as through as possible with Staff Applications.

I'm going to have to second this post, as well as cast my vote a -1. The maturity is just too lacking, I don't feel like he would be able to handle the responsibility without abusing it
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Potentialares wrote:
sikmpo12 wrote:

I'm going to have to second this post, as well as cast my vote a -1. The maturity is just too lacking, I don't feel like he would be able to handle the responsibility without abusing it

Agreed -1 from me once again
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:39 am

About the anti-social, it's because he is normally on skype talking to me and deso or my friend Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh admin Application   Josh admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh admin Application
Page 1 of 1