Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josh's new builder application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CameleonDude
VIP

Josh's new builder application Empty
PostSubject: Josh's new builder application   Josh's new builder application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Position applying for: Builder

In-game name: CameleonDude

Timezone(GMT format): Eastern Standard(-5:00)

Times available: Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun

What makes you better for this position than others?:I have been playing since the beta. I work mostly with editing and adapting structures. I usually create something that is either cool or i make things that the server needs. I work well in a team with other people. if i work with other people i usually try and get it done my way but if there ideas are better than mine ill let them build it. but I also do not let my ideas go unnoticed. i am very creative, the only reason i dont make great things is because of the lack of items.
Helpful information specific to position: im self efficient i dont normally need help.
other: i am very easy to contact, if anyone needs my help with anything i will willingly help them if it's for the server if it's for personal gain they need to supply the items to make the structure.

Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Josh's new builder application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:07 pm

CameleonDude wrote:
Position applying for: Builder

In-game name: CameleonDude

Timezone(GMT format): Eastern Standard(-5:00)

Times available: Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun

What makes you better for this position than others?:I have been playing since the beta. I work mostly with editing and adapting structures. I usually create something that is either cool or i make things that the server needs. I work well in a team with other people. if i work with other people i usually try and get it done my way but if there ideas are better than mine ill let them build it. but I also do not let my ideas go unnoticed. i am very creative, the only reason i dont make great things is because of the lack of items.
Helpful information specific to position: im self efficient i dont normally need help.
other: i am very easy to contact, if anyone needs my help with anything i will willingly help them if it's for the server if it's for personal gain they need to supply the items to make the structure.

Lol not trying to be rude but i find it funny that the first three sentences of this app are shorter versions of what my app said...lol
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
CameleonDude
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Josh's new builder application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:11 pm

i used urs for inspiration
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Josh's new builder application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:14 pm

CameleonDude wrote:
i used urs for inspiration

haha well that's just plain original xD
Back to top Go down
xXCasulaXx
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Josh's new builder application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:48 am

Nup, Heaps Of Pepole Have Been Playing Since Beta
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Josh's new builder application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Good structure but kinda the same as the other builder applications we have had. We need somthing new and exiting not plain like all the others
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Josh's new builder application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:06 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Good structure but kinda the same as the other builder applications we have had. We need somthing new and exiting not plain like all the others

^twas a remake of mine lol
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Josh's new builder application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

No kidding that is kinda what I ment it was a less impressive version of yours...
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Josh's new builder application EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:45 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:

No kidding that is kinda what I ment it was a less impressive version of yours...

Lol yeahhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh's new builder application   Josh's new builder application Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh's new builder application
Page 1 of 1