Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application for builder. jack4994

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jack4994
Noob

application for builder. jack4994 Empty
PostSubject: application for builder. jack4994   application for builder. jack4994 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:25 pm

i want to be a builder again and help out with spawn. i am 13 an am on american east coast time. i want to be a biuldr again because i will this time help with spawn. i could build a railroad station, player owned shops, or anything else. i am very good at building and built that lava thing, but if u give me another chance i can really help make spawn. i can make complex redstone curcits and various other things. please at least consider this request. i swear that i won't make more projects that have nothing to do with spawn

Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

application for builder. jack4994 Empty
PostSubject: Re: application for builder. jack4994   application for builder. jack4994 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:37 pm

This is the worst application I have ever seen. You had NO spelling and almost no grammer. You didn't even take the time to put it in the right format. You didn't even spell builder right... Put some effort in to applications or you won't get the job. I see almost NO effort in this one... And since you already were builder and didn't show us you were great you already were at a disadvantage. I'm sorry for all the negitives but I'm outraged at this person thinking he can get a job on our server with this kind of post. It's just bad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

application for builder. jack4994
Page 1 of 1