Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizore742 Builder Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Longlong109

Mizore742 Builder Application Empty
PostSubject: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.):Builder

In-game name:Mizore742

Timezone(GMT format):-5

Times available:On weekends:time to time Weekdays:around the time of 7:00

What makes you better for this position than others?:Well I am active on this server,i have built great stuff in the builder thread,I have seen builders Do their jobs(Potentialares)And i know what i'm doing,I have followed the rules of the server and the forums,I am good with redstone,i have been a mod before meaning i know the commands and all the other stuff,and I would really wanna help potential help build stuff because he has like 8 projects to do on the server.Well I am nice to others people on the server(unless i feel like trolling but that is just when i feel like trolling but that is barely never)I give respect to J-mod and higher,And i gave great and fun ideas to the server(like blockey and the rainbow minigames),I will Do whatever means necessary if someone breaks the rule to get them to stop,I will report them if they are doing anything wrong to a j-mod or higher(or just potent) and they will do whatever they want with that person

Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.):N/A

other:N/A

My Creations
Spoiler:

Last edited by Longlong109 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Longlong109 wrote:

Timezone(GMT format):EST

What makes you better for this position than others?:Well I am active on this server,i have built great stuff in the builder thread,I have seen builders Do their jobs(Potentialares)And i know what i'm doing,I have followed the rules of the server and the forums,I am good with redstone,i have been a mod before meaning i know the commands and all the other stuff,and I would really wanna help potential help build stuff because he has like 8 projects to do on the server.Well I am nice to others people on the server(unless i feel like trolling but that is just when i feel like trolling but that is barely never)I give respect to J-mod and higher,And i gave great and fun ideas to the server(like blockey and the rainbow minigames)

Good app, a few grammar errors but otherwise rather solid. +1 for me, as long as he knows who's boss around here:P
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

What makes you better for this position than others?:Well I am active on this server,i have built great stuff in the builder thread,I have seen builders Do their jobs(Potentialares)And i know what i'm doing,I have followed the rules of the server and the forums,I am good with redstone,i have been a mod before meaning i know the commands and all the other stuff,and I would really wanna help potential help build stuff because he has like 8 projects to do on the server.Well I am nice to others people on the server(unless i feel like trolling but that is just when i feel like trolling but that is barely never)I give respect to J-mod and higher,And i gave great and fun ideas to the server(like blockey and the rainbow minigames)

Good app, a few grammar errors but otherwise rather solid. +1 for me, as long as he knows who's boss around here:P

Thanks Pot
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

Thanks Pot

Yes good app and I see you on the server a lot so +1 from me Razz
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:02 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

Thanks Pot

Yes good app and I see you on the server a lot so +1 from me Razz

Thank you ikoi
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:23 pm

If your are going to put me in a poll again,I will rage of doing this whole thing over again.......
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
If your are going to put me in a poll again,I will rage of doing this whole thing over again.......

We don't do polls for mod, the staff votes
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

We won't do polls and when you said we don't do polls for mod did you mean we don't do polls for builder?
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:19 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

We won't do polls and when you said we don't do polls for mod did you mean we don't do polls for builder?

yeah xD Sorry about that, I mistyped
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

yeah xD Sorry about that, I mistyped

Ok cool
Back to top Go down
sikmpo12
Mod
sikmpo12

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:39 pm

I think you should post some of the pictures of your project into this post to avoid staff to look back and forth. This will increase your chance as it shows you are willing to become a builder. If this is done, and the builds are decent enough. It will be a +1 from me
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 pm

sikmpo12 wrote:
I think you should post some of the pictures of your project into this post to avoid staff to look back and forth. This will increase your chance as it shows you are willing to become a builder. If this is done, and the builds are decent enough. It will be a +1 from me

Miz has built some amazing stuff, I've seen a fair bit of it and he's rather creative. I think he would make a great builder as long as he doesnt try to go crazy building things that dont relate to the theme of the server xD
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:42 am

Undecided mostly because timezone is not in GMT format. Yes, I know what EST is in GMT but I like to see people take the time to find out and post it. I only ask for GMT because it makes scheduling who should be on at what times.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:36 am

sikmpo12 wrote:

Lol Ok here are my creations,And ignore the boat in that picture that is a WIP.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 am

Longlong109 wrote:
sikmpo12 wrote:

Spoiler:

These are some nice builds and he seemed to put effort into his application so +1 from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 am

kd280z wrote:
Undecided mostly because timezone is not in GMT format. Yes, I know what EST is in GMT but I like to see people take the time to find out and post it. I only ask for GMT because it makes scheduling who should be on at what times.

OK,I put it in as GMT format
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 am

kd280z wrote:

Ok,I put it in GMT format
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 am

Longlong109 wrote:
kd280z wrote:

OK,I put it in as GMT format

Can anyone here get on the server? I just keep getting end of stream D:
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:06 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
sikmpo12 wrote:

Spoiler:

These are some nice builds and he seemed to put effort into his application so +1 from me Smile

Lol didn't you already +1 me?And sure I'll get on.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 am

Longlong109 wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
sikmpo12 wrote:

Spoiler:

No I meant are you able to get on or do you get communication errors?
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:21 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:
sikmpo12 wrote:

Spoiler:

No I meant are you able to get on or do you get communication errors?

I can not get into the server either......wow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Builder Application   Mizore742 Builder Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizore742 Builder Application
Page 1 of 1