Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizore742 Mod Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Longlong109

Mizore742 Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mizore742 Mod Application   Mizore742 Mod Application EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:58 am

Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.):Mod

In-game name:Mizore742

Timezone(GMT format):Eastern Time Zone

Times available:On Weekends I'l play from time to time and on Weekdays about around 6:30 or 7:00

What makes you better for this position than others?:Because I Have been admin since Kitty Owned this server meaning I have had experience with mod powers And I was a great mod when Kitty Owned this server,Ask TheKittyGun.I am a great builder ,Ask The_Duece.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Mod Application   Mizore742 Mod Application EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:09 pm

First off, knowing kitty doesn't make you better for the job. Explain how you will do your job. Secondly your age is my main problem, I am worried about immaturity.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Trololamb
Trololamb

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Mod Application   Mizore742 Mod Application EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Agreed with kd.
You also have to give more reasons of why we should choose you.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Mod Application   Mizore742 Mod Application EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Kitty never owned THIS server...
Back to top Go down
MagikYeti
MagikYeti

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Mod Application   Mizore742 Mod Application EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.):Mod

In-game name:Mizore742

Timezone(GMT format):Eastern Time Zone

Times available:On Weekends I'l play from time to time and on Weekdays about around 6:30 or 7:00

What makes you better for this position than others?:Because I Have been admin since Kitty Owned this server meaning I have had experience with mod powers And I was a great mod when Kitty Owned this server,Ask TheKittyGun.I am a great builder ,Ask The_Duece.

Again, kitty never owned this server. If I hear that as a reason to become an admin/mod again I'll punch through a brick wall.

As well mizore, your age is posing a problem. If you were slightly older and had more maturity, I personally would not mind you becoming a mod. But you must understand; your age group tends to pass things up.

That's my two cents.

-Yeti
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizore742 Mod Application   Mizore742 Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizore742 Mod Application
Page 1 of 1