Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Admin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A_rock
Noob

Application: Admin Empty
PostSubject: Application: Admin   Application: Admin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 am

Position applying for: Admin
In-game name: A_Rock
Timezone(GMT format): The whole world.
Times available: I have no time constraints.
What makes you better for this position than others?: I'm a rock. You cannot break me. I will rule this server with an fist of stone, no rules will be broken and no power abused.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): A rock makes a better admin than the admins like Yeti. I could easily do better.
other: I am a better mod than Yeti. It's obvious.
Back to top Go down
Desolator333
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application: Admin   Application: Admin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:52 am

I agree. +1 for this guy!
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Application: Admin   Application: Admin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:10 am

A_rock wrote:
What makes you better for this position than others?: I'm a rock. You cannot break me. I will rule this server with an fist of stone, no rules will be broken and no power abused.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): A rock makes a better admin than the admins like Yeti. I could easily do better.
This is a horrible application. We take this seriously and this is not what we like to think of admins. I am guessing you think its a joke just make a easy app and be like "Yay ima be a admin!" If you are you are the most stupidest person ever known. This is the worst information I have ever seen. "What makes you better for this position than others?: I'm a rock. You cannot break me. I will rule this server with an fist of stone, no rules will be broken and no power abused." Worst. The other thing "other: I am a better mod than Yeti. It's obvious." No you are not. Now that I think is a proven fact. "Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): A rock makes a better admin than the admins like Yeti. I could easily do better." Wrong. You could not do better then Yeti because he is the best admin on the server in my opinon. And im guessing you have no complete experience doing any postion as far as moderator. If this was a joke then.... Haha this was the stupidest app ever! If this wasnt then... This is just plain sad. Thinking your better then ANY admin on this server practically. I get -10 from this app.

Back to top Go down
A_rock
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application: Admin   Application: Admin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:15 am

timmyoseaton wrote:
A_rock wrote:
This is a horrible application. We take this seriously and this is not what we like to think of admins. I am guessing you think its a joke just make a easy app and be like "Yay ima be a admin!" If you are you are the most stupidest person ever known. This is the worst information I have ever seen. "What makes you better for this position than others?: I'm a rock. You cannot break me. I will rule this server with an fist of stone, no rules will be broken and no power abused." Worst. The other thing "other: I am a better mod than Yeti. It's obvious." No you are not. Now that I think is a proven fact. "Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): A rock makes a better admin than the admins like Yeti. I could easily do better." Wrong. You could not do better then Yeti because he is the best admin on the server in my opinon. And im guessing you have no complete experience doing any postion as far as moderator. If this was a joke then.... Haha this was the stupidest app ever! If this wasnt then... This is just plain sad. Thinking your better then ANY admin on this server practically. I get -10 from this app.

lol. It's a troll, don't worry. If you notice that account doesn't even exist on your server. Just a joke XD
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Application: Admin   Application: Admin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:17 am

A_rock wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:
A_rock wrote:

lol. It's a troll, don't worry. If you notice that account doesn't even exist on your server. Just a joke XD
Ok good. I may take this though too seriously sometimes...
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Application: Admin   Application: Admin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:56 pm

It was obviously a troll and I found it hilarious, +1 for you my friend.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
Desolator333
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application: Admin   Application: Admin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:16 pm

Actually, this was a joke me and "a friend" thought of on skype. He also dislikes Yeti. Yeti is abusive and does not understand when enough is enough. I would gladly take a rock over Yeti any day.

If you feel otherwise, please initiate yeti fanboy rage below.
Back to top Go down
MagikYeti
MagikYeti

PostSubject: Re: Application: Admin   Application: Admin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Buttsniffer wrote:
Actually, this was a joke me and "a friend" thought of on skype. He also dislikes Yeti. Yeti is abusive and does not understand when enough is enough. I would gladly take a rock over Yeti any day.

Haters gonna hate.
Back to top Go down
Desolator333
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application: Admin   Application: Admin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:17 pm

MagikYeti wrote:
Buttsniffer wrote:

Haters gonna hate.

You know it, broseph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Admin   Application: Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Admin
Page 1 of 1