Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloey52
Noob

Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) Empty
PostSubject: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Time Zone:Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Times Available:Depends but mainly 4pm-10pm 12am-2am
What makes me better for this position:I've played on many other faction servers having knowledge of all the rules and learning from past experience how to assess a situation i think i would be able to help the members of this server while being civilized and typing with literacy :3
Helpful Info:Purplecolorgaming.info Skype is QuentinMLG and youtube.com/purplecolorsgaming if you need to contact me.
Other: Nothing much, i also play Xbox and have my own MLG clan.
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Hmmm whats your ign?
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Cloey52 wrote:
What makes me better for this position:I've played on many other faction servers having knowledge of all the rules and learning from past experience how to assess a situation i think i would be able to help the members of this server while being civilized and typing with literacy :3
Helpful Info:Purplecolorgaming.info Skype is QuentinMLG and youtube.com/purplecolorsgaming if you need to contact me.

I do respect this app greatly, along with this man's grammar, but for two issues.
1. I've not seen you before on the server and, while this doesn't mean you don't play or aren't active, I am online a great deal and have seen most everyone. All mods need to be greatly active in the community, and I would expect to have met an active player at least once by now.
2. Just playing on a faction server before any being grammatically correct does not make you up for this job, while it is a good thing. What makes you special? What makes you BETTER at being a mod than anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://thatguyyoucometo.tumblr.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Potentialares wrote:
Cloey52 wrote:

I do respect this app greatly, along with this man's grammar, but for two issues.
1. I've not seen you before on the server and, while this doesn't mean you don't play or aren't active, I am online a great deal and have seen most everyone. All mods need to be greatly active in the community, and I would expect to have met an active player at least once by now.
2. Just playing on a faction server before any being grammatically correct does not make you up for this job, while it is a good thing. What makes you special? What makes you BETTER at being a mod than anyone else?

By this time on the server we won't accept mods right away you will have to be on the server for a while before we just give it to you.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:04 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Cloey52 wrote:

By this time on the server we won't accept mods right away you will have to be on the server for a while before we just give it to you.

I really think it would be a good idea for Kd to implement that trusted rank he was thinking about. It would make things a whole lot easier for us all xD
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Cloey52 wrote:

I really think it would be a good idea for Kd to implement that trusted rank he was thinking about. It would make things a whole lot easier for us all xD

Yeah I don't know if this is what you were talking about but I think that you should start off as Default when you get on the server and when you join the website you can get member then you should make a app to get trustworthy and if you are trustworthy for like 2 weeks you get J-Mod then if you are J-Mod for 1 week you can get Mod and If you are mod you can get super-mod in 2 weeks ect. Lol
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:10 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
Cloey52 wrote:

Yeah I don't know if this is what you were talking about but I think that you should start off as Default when you get on the server and when you join the website you can get member then you should make a app to get trustworthy and if you are trustworthy for like 2 weeks you get J-Mod then if you are J-Mod for 1 week you can get Mod and If you are mod you can get super-mod in 2 weeks ect. Lol

Lol then you will jsut see a bunch of super mods and j-mods and mods on the server if we use that....
Back to top Go down
Cloey52
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Okay i understand not letting be mod after joining just recently,i'm going to be on this server as long as i can be.Thought this was a test server at first,to look for staff and what not just wanted to help Very Happy. I hope to eventually get a higher rank on the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Cloey52 wrote:
Okay i understand not letting be mod after joining just recently,i'm going to be on this server as long as i can be.Thought this was a test server at first,to look for staff and what not just wanted to help Very Happy. I hope to eventually get a higher rank on the server Smile

Good luck man! Once we see more of you and you've been with us for a while you could easily apply again. A lot of the time the application goes hand in hand with what we've actually seen of you on the server, so you have to take that into account
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:45 am

I will not add timed auto rank where people go to mods just because they've been on the server for a while. I will be adding my trusted idea where if staff finds you a helpful, active member of the community you are ranked to Trusted which gives you the permissions to apply for a staff position. I was just wondering, should they get any extra permissions?
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:49 am

kd280z wrote:
I will not add timed auto rank where people go to mods just because they've been on the server for a while. I will be adding my trusted idea where if staff finds you a helpful, active member of the community you are ranked to Trusted which gives you the permissions to apply for a staff position. I was just wondering, should they get any extra permissions?

Ok that sounds cool that way we won't get all the crap apps
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:50 am

kd280z wrote:

Nah, i dont think they should earn anything special because the ability to apply for staff really is something special in itself you know?
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

Nah, i dont think they should earn anything special because the ability to apply for staff really is something special in itself you know?

That's true, alright I will either add that today or tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:54 am

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

I think they should get like tpa and stuff and maybe sethome. Or there should be a member rank for when you join the forums and you get extra stuff then instead of trustworthy or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:55 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

I think they should get like tpa and stuff and maybe sethome. Or there should be a member rank for when you join the forums and you get extra stuff then instead of trustworthy or something like that.

Ikoi i think you're trying to make this more complicated than it needs to be...xD
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:57 am

ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

I don't want to level them with donors or nobody will donate!
Back to top Go down
Potentialares
Advanced Member
Potentialares

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:59 am

kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

I think we're safe to keep them with what was originally proposed. they get the ability to apply, teh end. It's a good reward but it's not something insane, hm?
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:
ikoi99 wrote:
Potentialares wrote:
kd280z wrote:

I think we're safe to keep them with what was originally proposed. they get the ability to apply, teh end. It's a good reward but it's not something insane, hm?

Yes, I am about to add it as a rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)   Cloey52's Moderator Application(2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloey52's Moderator Application(2)
Page 1 of 1