Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moderator, VOTE!

Go down 
+10
imaniacz
Longlong109
Deuce
MagikYeti
SmileZor
sikmpo12
timmyoseaton
awsm6345
ikoi99
kd280z
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who should be the next mod?
Sikmpo12
New Moderator, VOTE! Vote_lcap46%New Moderator, VOTE! Vote_rcap
 46% [ 12 ]
Mizore742
New Moderator, VOTE! Vote_lcap8%New Moderator, VOTE! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
awsm6345
New Moderator, VOTE! Vote_lcap46%New Moderator, VOTE! Vote_rcap
 46% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

New Moderator, VOTE! Empty
PostSubject: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 pm

SIKMPO (or however you spell that) FTW and if not sikmpo GO AWSM!!!
Back to top Go down
awsm6345
Noob

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 pm

GO AWSM and if not........GO AWSM!!!!!!!!!! i vote 4 my self Laughing
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 pm

I do not think any of them deserve this special postion. Not to be rude, but I think the are to... Inmature. I will not care if you choose them for moderator but I do not think they deserve this. Anyways Im not voting so yea, but I hope one of you gets it! Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
awsm6345
Noob

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:37 pm

U jelly?
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:50 pm

timmyoseaton wrote:
I do not think any of them deserve this special postion. Not to be rude, but I think the are to... Inmature. I will not care if you choose them for moderator but I do not think they deserve this. Anyways Im not voting so yea, but I hope one of you gets it! Good luck guys!

Are you talking about all of them or what you have seen from one, maybe two of them?
Back to top Go down
sikmpo12
Mod
sikmpo12

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Just to let some people know, I got a mod and one of the players in the poll to vote for me. So that should be pretty convincing. Razz And what you mean immature timmy. -.-
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:08 am

sikmpo12 wrote:
Just to let some people know, I got a mod and one of the players in the poll to vote for me. So that should be pretty convincing. Razz And what you mean immature timmy. -.-
Sik is very mature and so is the rest of them but I think Sik is right for the job I think Awsm should get builder and Sik mod that is my opinion but I like Awsm to so... But anyway good luck to all of you
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:19 am

kd280z wrote:
timmyoseaton wrote:

Are you talking about all of them or what you have seen from one, maybe two of them?
All three of them. Don't mean to be... Rude like I said so dont take this the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
sikmpo12
Mod
sikmpo12

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:28 am

Its ok but if the poll comes to your vote. u gotta vote Razz
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:01 am

Not true sick, we still have staff who haven't voted and maybe players, this is a 3 day vote. Don't worry about speeding him along.
Back to top Go down
SmileZor
VIP
SmileZor

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 am

I have not personally have any experience with Mizore so I will not state an opinion.

Sik has done a great job informing administrators (myself) of a few incidents that I will not go into, if he had not shown me there could of been very very very large quantities of iron in his faction and basically own the entire server. This shows his responsibilities and intentions are good. My vote is for Sik as a moderator.

As for awsm, he is acceptable, I am not sure on his abilities to moderate but he seems alright, except when he disobeyed my order to leave the spleef arena. I won't comment further.
Back to top Go down
MagikYeti
MagikYeti

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:16 am

kd280z wrote:
Not true sick, we still have staff who haven't voted and maybe players, this is a 3 day vote. Don't worry about speeding him along.

Oi, I aint dead meat here.

And yes, I did vote for sikmpo. Mizore seems to be not as mature, and awsm is just...

bleh.

So you get my vote.New Moderator, VOTE! My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-season

-Yeti
Back to top Go down
Deuce
Noob
Deuce

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:08 pm

*WARNING* This post is of my complete honesty. It is not of my problems if someone is hurt by this.

I'd have to add my two cents as well, I guess. SO, this little post has been actually very difficult for me.

I'll start with mizore, since he mentioned me. He says in there that he should be there, for one, because he was Moderator when thekittygun owned the server. This certainly would have no effect, since kitty isn't the owner anymore. He also said to refer to me for his building skills, yet I have only seen him make a lava/water glass tower and a very bland wood box thing (I have not seen anything on the server now). He is also the youngest of the three, and I have seen him to get that kid-attachment thing to a person they think is better than them.

Next is sikmpo, now I have seen him around the server. He is a very active talker, likes to have conversations with other people. As I have seen, people like to be around him, and obviously is voted for the most by people on the forums (just looking at replies). He states knowing kd for a long time, bu knowing someone should not have any effect on their acceptance. His application isn't a bad one, but I feel as though he just needs more time with others, as he mostly hangs around only a couple people.

Lastly, we have awsm. Now, awsm is the oldest of the three, so his maturity may be higher than the others. The main problems I am seeing is the fact that he is very lacking in his application. He has his buns, but no patty. Also, as others have stated, being OP on three other servers will make it so that you spend time on there and not so much on here. I have been admin/mod on multiple servers at the same time before (all now gone) and it was not easy for me to try and balance all of them at the same time.

I have noticed this from all of them. In the server, none of them really reach out and help. If someone has a question, they won't ever try to answer, even if they know the answer. They are all in the EST timezone, which might be good except that most staff are probably there, too.

For now, I don't choose any of them. They all just don't seem up to par with me, and I am a bit worried that they might try something, even if they are trusted.

There's my twenty cents. I hope it doesn't go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
sikmpo12
Mod
sikmpo12

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Deuce wrote:
*WARNING* This post is of my complete honesty. It is not of my problems if someone is hurt by this.

I'd have to add my two cents as well, I guess. SO, this little post has been actually very difficult for me.

I'll start with mizore, since he mentioned me. He says in there that he should be there, for one, because he was Moderator when thekittygun owned the server. This certainly would have no effect, since kitty isn't the owner anymore. He also said to refer to me for his building skills, yet I have only seen him make a lava/water glass tower and a very bland wood box thing (I have not seen anything on the server now). He is also the youngest of the three, and I have seen him to get that kid-attachment thing to a person they think is better than them.

Next is sikmpo, now I have seen him around the server. He is a very active talker, likes to have conversations with other people. As I have seen, people like to be around him, and obviously is voted for the most by people on the forums (just looking at replies). He states knowing kd for a long time, bu knowing someone should not have any effect on their acceptance. His application isn't a bad one, but I feel as though he just needs more time with others, as he mostly hangs around only a couple people.

Lastly, we have awsm. Now, awsm is the oldest of the three, so his maturity may be higher than the others. The main problems I am seeing is the fact that he is very lacking in his application. He has his buns, but no patty. Also, as others have stated, being OP on three other servers will make it so that you spend time on there and not so much on here. I have been admin/mod on multiple servers at the same time before (all now gone) and it was not easy for me to try and balance all of them at the same time.

I have noticed this from all of them. In the server, none of them really reach out and help. If someone has a question, they won't ever try to answer, even if they know the answer. They are all in the EST timezone, which might be good except that most staff are probably there, too.

For now, I don't choose any of them. They all just don't seem up to par with me, and I am a bit worried that they might try something, even if they are trusted.

There's my twenty cents. I hope it doesn't go unnoticed.

You said we don't help others. That is untrue. All three of was have helped people, many times when you weren't on. We normally do help people and some of the staff can justify this. Because you don't get on much when we get on.
Back to top Go down
awsm6345
Noob

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:32 pm

i agree with sikmpo you have not been on lately and sikmpo and i have been welcoming many newcomers.

P.S: Good luck for mod skimpo
Back to top Go down
Deuce
Noob
Deuce

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:33 pm

sikmpo12 wrote:
You said we don't help others. That is untrue. All three of was have helped people, many times when you weren't on. We normally do help people and some of the staff can justify this. Because you don't get on much when we get on.

Actually, I am usually on a lot when you guys are on. I watch the chat, and remember what I see. This is my pure honest opinion as well, so you will have to live with it (This is for any complaints you may have with the rest of my post).
Back to top Go down
sikmpo12
Mod
sikmpo12

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm

I understand that it is your opinion, and that it is the freedom of speech but i hope you will try to alteast vote for one of us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:51 pm

I have to say Sik is the one who makes the server... well fun i guess. He talks a lot unlike the other two and he is very active. Since Awsm has other servers I don't think he is great for the job and Miz is the youngest and I haven't seen that much until yesterday. As I said before and as most of the rest of the staff said SIKMPO FTW.
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:54 pm

I do not really care if i get chosen or not but i say sik deserves the position he is much more active than me and he meets up for the requirements to be a mod which probarly explains why he is first in mmo for the active part
Back to top Go down
Deuce
Noob
Deuce

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:55 pm

sikmpo12 wrote:
I understand that it is your opinion, and that it is the freedom of speech but i hope you will try to alteast vote for one of us Very Happy
I am sorry, but I cannot with the current information. If I see you or the others online in the next day or so doing exceptionally good deeds to help others in any way, my vote will be headed at them.
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
I do not really care if i get chosen or not but i say sik deserves the position he is much more active than me and he meets up for the requirements to be a mod which probarly explains why he is first in mmo for the active part

Sorry but, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Longlong109

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 pm

kd280z wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

Sorry but, who are you?

Mizore742 Lol My real name is Long but i prefer for you to call me Miz
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Longlong109 wrote:
kd280z wrote:
Longlong109 wrote:

Sorry but, who are you?

Mizore742 Lol My real name is Long but i prefer for you to call me Miz
\
Lol cool but to new people try to add your In game name it makes it so much easier for the staff and the players to know who you are
Back to top Go down
sikmpo12
Mod
sikmpo12

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Wtf how did Awsm get two more votes? Kind of suspicious and that there are like 3 new people that registered. Weird.... I hope this poll ain't gonna be rigged by false accounts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moderator, VOTE!   New Moderator, VOTE! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moderator, VOTE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next