Harshland - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timmyoseatons moderator application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

Timmyoseatons moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Timmyoseatons moderator application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Well I understand you may need a moderator for the upcoming new admins? I thank you kd for taking your time to read this. Very Happy
Position applying for(Admin, Mod ect.): Moderator
In-game name: timmyoseaton (very well known)
Timezone(GMT format): -9:00
Times available: Weekdays about 5-7 hours at the latest, weekends 7-10 hours
What makes you better for this position than others?: Well I have experience and am very dedicated to this server. I come on as much as I can. Others just want this for respect or maybe just to be the big boss. I am applying for this postion because I love this server and am wanting to help the owner with any needs he may have. I want to help players have a great time and I am hoping I will as well. I am hoping that if I do not get this the people who do will not corrupt the server in any way.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): I almost know everyone maybe a few i dont know.
other: There is nothing I have to say in this.
I am hoping that Ikoi will be a good admin and am hoping that this server will still be successful. I have been having a great time on the server sensed I joined. I first came here for moderator but now I dont really care. I am just applying for I am hoping that I will get it because I dont want no other moderators corrupting it. Anyways I love this server! I know I have failed one rank in the past, I am hoping kd that you can forgive me.
-timmyoseaton

Last edited by timmyoseaton on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swat01803
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Timmyoseatons moderator application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Your an asset to our server and you are always willing to help.. i wouldn't hesitate in giving you this position if i was kd
Back to top Go down
ikoi99
Semi-Admin
ikoi99

PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Timmyoseatons moderator application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Good application and you have been on the server for a while. You were also a builder before and pretty trustworthy. You are also active on the forums. And you are nice on the server so I give this a +1
Back to top Go down
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Timmyoseatons moderator application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:04 pm

ikoi99 wrote:
Good application and you have been on the server for a while. You were also a builder before and pretty trustworthy. You are also active on the forums. And you are nice on the server so I give this a +1
Ty all for your help. And ty ikoi Smile
Back to top Go down
kd280z
Owner
kd280z

PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Timmyoseatons moderator application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 pm

First off:

timmyoseaton wrote:
Well I understand you may need a moderator for the upcoming new admins? I thank you kd for taking your time to read this. Very Happy
What makes you better for this position than others?: Well I have experience and am very dedicated to this server. I come on as much as I can. Others just want this for respect or maybe just to be the big boss. I am applying for this postion because I love this server and am wanting to help the owner with any needs he may have. I want to help players have a great time and I am hoping I will as well. I am hoping that if I do not get this the people who do will not corrupt the server in any way.
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.): I almost know everyone maybe a few i dont know.
I am hoping that Ikoi will be a good admin and am hoping that this server will still be successful. I have been having a great time on the server sensed I joined. I first came here for moderator but now I dont really care. I am just applying for I am hoping that I will get it because I dont want no other moderators corrupting it. Anyways I love this server! I know I have failed one rank in the past, I am hoping kd that you can forgive me.
-timmyoseaton

Secondly: You are a great member if this community and I think it could really help if you became a moderator. +1 from me and considering you have no down votes before I read it I suppose everyone else thinks you deserve it. The only sad part is you were one of the few active forum members (non staff). But yes, accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://harshland.forumotion.com
timmyoseaton
J-Mod
timmyoseaton

PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Timmyoseatons moderator application EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:10 am

kd280z wrote:
First off:

timmyoseaton wrote:
-timmyoseaton

Secondly: You are a great member if this community and I think it could really help if you became a moderator. +1 from me and considering you have no down votes before I read it I suppose everyone else thinks you deserve it. The only sad part is you were one of the few active forum members (non staff). But yes, accepted.
Yes sorry for all the hopes. Accepted? I am really thankful kd. I promise I will not let you down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timmyoseatons moderator application   Timmyoseatons moderator application Empty

Back to top Go down

Timmyoseatons moderator application
Page 1 of 1